Search results

1. Kortovasan

Ban Appeal

also dont look like your getting unchatbanned
  2. Kortovasan

empty gyms

with so many folks taking gyms and leaving them empty is there a way that they could revert to being unowned after an hour or something if they are left empty?
  3. Kortovasan

Ban Appeal

leave it to admin and mods to sort out please
  4. Kortovasan

ban appeal

give it a shot anyway please, i wana know which 16 you pick.
  5. Kortovasan

GYM LEADERS

that aint a reason not to do it, just felt like replying.
  6. Kortovasan

GYM LEADERS

yer, we are never online :P
  7. Kortovasan

Hello, I'm A New Trainer Here.

not yet but i belive breeding is on the way and welcome
  8. Kortovasan

ban appeal

i belive the count was 59 alts that you traded with. you think you deserve to be unbanned?
  9. Kortovasan

ban appeal

im not, however i am a mod
  10. Kortovasan

Ban Appeal

what do you mean didn't do anything wrong. are you saying you didn't trade candys from an alt?
  11. Kortovasan

game bann

stop making multipull apeals
  12. Kortovasan

bann apeal

no, you were banned for trading between the accounts after being told not to by multipull staff. it was just gona be an hour but you imidiatly logged on to an alt to avoid said ban
  13. Kortovasan

Cash Cup

and?
  14. Kortovasan

Buy 100 Tickets Option for lotto

like the lotto tickets and sorting for the prof but that warping to multipull locations seems overboard when there all in the same area
  15. Kortovasan

Cash Cup

vote for your 2 finalists _LordValor_ Swarup Mike JustusDaLatias TK258
  16. Kortovasan

More Key items in the cash shop

i was thinking things like an itemfinder (gives you a randome item every however many steps) or VsSeeker (lets your rebattle NPCs after charging it up with X amount of steps), and maybe an item so you can look at the info of the pokemon befor you catch it? also hats for your pokemon :D
  17. Kortovasan

No legends to be spawned

having a legendary avalible to everyone is a good thing, however i would like to see it change every so often
  18. Kortovasan

Cash Cup

the first 9 have qualified :D
  19. Kortovasan

Cash Cup

The first qualifiers for the Cash Cup are now being held. Restrictions: wild spawns, lvl 50, no registeel, no megas, no ryperior, no slaking and yes you can compeat in multipull qualifiers. Its a free for all so only one pokemon per qualifier. No AOE Moves. Taking play in HT battle all till end...
  20. Kortovasan

Ban Appeal

if you had stopped when requested it wouldn't of happend. and dont forget the actual swear word you kicked it off with.
Top Bottom