Search results

1. NeoFireSoul

How to Improve Guild System

"hold an event either through donation of other members to make it possible <-- (to really know which members are generous, loyal and active)." <---- yeah maybe I have not deliver this right as I said I'm not that fluent in english I only know some basics. and sure go file a lawsuit part <- XD...
  2. NeoFireSoul

dude I think you don't really know the definition of donate. the way you said it its like you are forcing players to donate to you. yeah who cares if they don't donate then don't include them in the events. entry fee works on raffles by other player and also have sponsor why not in guild?. and...
  3. NeoFireSoul

you have a point there. and I know there are still good guild leaders out there like you. and there are some flaws with my suggestions. but for me we really need to improved the guild system. and I think there are many ways to hold an event either through donation of other members to make it...
  4. NeoFireSoul

yeah some members do work hard and some don't hope there is a monitoring for guild owners for that so they will know how many gyms their members have taken down during that week. so we can throw those leeches away XD
  5. NeoFireSoul

thats where cooperation comes in if you want to improve your guild then members can donate to you. and I think this is fair for everyone cause you will know whos is lazy and who is not. if you are working then you get what you deserved. and is it bad for members to get money and gold?
  6. NeoFireSoul

one of things I noticed by playing the game for a long time is the bad guild system which is use to take advantage of their members. Pros of being a guild leader. . Earn more money by taking gyms. . Admin Control to members . Gold handler . Admin Control to Guild. Cons. . None Members Pros...
  7. NeoFireSoul

Pokemon won't level up

you need to let them make the last hit or kill a poke to lvl them up.
  8. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

ok sorry this is for single characters only but the variants will be uploaded in bulk.
  9. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

Finn
  10. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

Rick
  11. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

yeah I will look into it. please message me for reply
  12. NeoFireSoul

In Progress More Safari Maps

can we also create safari maps to be added in game?
  13. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

Durant Rework
  14. NeoFireSoul

Adding more TM's/items to the mart

hope they add repel potions to like having invulnerability for minutes depends on the quality of potions
  15. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

thank you also for noticing my work i'll be adding more soon just need to place them in a single file
  16. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

Golurk Remake Requested by Starboy
  17. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

thank you TheFlamingInteleon, I only created the outfit and not the hair so it's not Ash Ill be adding hair soon.
  18. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

Pokemon Halloween Charmander looking for balbasaur
  19. NeoFireSoul

Artwork Updates

Pokemon Halloween Squirtle
  20. NeoFireSoul

Better Aspen UI Suggestion

Suggestion to be considered if possible: I noticed that prof. Aspen has different UI than the PC and you can't check the IV before you sell the poke, so I was thinking if a rarity indicator can be added. like in the screenshot below. where each poke carry its rarity color: Advantages: .safe...
Top Bottom