Search results

1. X

Suggestions for pokemon rise and ideas

Old players finding good pokemon? I guess I'm a new player then... If u ignore my step count.
  2. X

Waiting for Players The Collector tournament

You sure about this Kage? You have already lost a lot of things in the last tournament. I would'nt be able to handle it if I won and took basically all you have left in the game.
  3. X

Pokémon Snake Game

unown
  4. X

Pokémon Snake Game

natu ;)
  5. X

Pokémon Snake Game

empoleon
  6. X

Adding more TM's/items to the mart

Would be cool to have hms too, like waterfall and surf could be useful moves as most physical water pokemon have only the choice between aqua tail and crabhammer as of right not. Surf would be a good aoe for water pokemon.
  7. X

Pokémon Snake Game

Regidookie
  8. X

Pokémon Snake Game

Nihilego
  9. X

story 2

A beaver
  10. X

poll

Cuz u know it's numba one
  11. X

Mike Theory(100% Clickbait)

Huh, so you decided to read this even though I said 100% clickbait. Well, I'll start off by saying this isn't just any theory, lads. This is truly the DTYHEH(Dumbest Thing You Have Ever Heard.) So definitely worth your time(not). The Mike you know is a beautiful zombie with a pidgey on his head...
  12. X

The Search For Tyranitar

As many of you know, Tyranitar is my favorite pokemon and I'm looking for one. Everyone I asked seems to have traded away a Tyranitar, but doesn't actually have one. If you do have a Tyranitar, please say so in a reply to this thread or pm in Rise. Thank you.
  13. X

Pokémon Snake Game

entei :p mike
  14. X

Closed DPK9 swore

It's not too much of a deal, he just said the f word without the u.
  15. X

Pokémon Snake Game

elgyem
  16. X

Pokémon Snake Game

foongus
  17. X

story 2

alright, story ended, we can delete this thread now
  18. X

story 2

The old man died and got reincarnated as a tomato. The tomato was used to make a pizza at Mike's restaurant. One day, the old man's son ordered some pizza...not gonna elaborate what happened next.
  19. X

Solved Dark theme option on forums

Lol there's something called high contrast mode, ctrl+search+h.
Top Bottom