Search results

1. C

Waiting for Players August Battle Tournament

u gotta fill the registration form
  2. C

Quest List (Updated on 10-8-2020)

@All Quest list has been updated. In case there are any additional quests, please comment here so that we can add them to the list!
  3. C

Last day to register peeps!
  4. C

EV Training Zone

So basically the suggestion is to put an building in the towns similar to safari zone except that users pay money and will be sent to a map where they can EV train. I do understand that EV training isn't too hard given that every map regeneration has few maps that are good enough for EV...
  5. C

Game Updates

6. C

Hall of Skems

yveltal4shinybisharp
  7. C

Closed Guild Wars: Clan Centurio X Galaxy

Tournament Finals: Ishita and Kyreo33 Vs Pokestar789 and GK - Ishita and Kyreo33 win 8-6
  8. C

Closed l'm really really sorry for what l did l was doing a dare and l frgot to say it was a dare im really really sorry:(

okay, just so that you know why you're banned, the reason is you asking someone else to swear in global as part of a T or D game you've played with them - 1 day ban for this and additional 2 days for those whom you've asked to appeal on your behalf so your total ban duration is 3 days from now...
  9. C

Registrations so far: DragonFire123 PokeDan686 XPhantom REv3ng3 Ash59daag Jameyboy2002 JustMonika Anj1998 varnitgr8 Piplupandme DaOneSwagger shrynsh007 Xmen1740e pokestar789 tamizha smash18 Kyreo33 Fear_Origami_Kartana warviking xXLegacyWolfXx Glitch2005 Vraknoch Ambrosia kenkaneki17 GK...
  10. C

Closed Ban appeal

11. C

Closed Using Bad words and Inappropriate Words In Global Chat

thanks for reporting, user has been chat banned
  12. C

Closed please unban me

unbanned, please don't spam or trade in global again :)
  13. C

Closed please unban me

you will be unbanned in 3 hours, provided your silent for this duration, else your ban gets extended :)
  14. C

How to Improve Guild System

How about showing the transactions in a separate tab? With the number of gyms being captured after current update, its tough to scroll and see what has happened to the guild money. If we can have a separate tab for that, members can check the transactions easily and can be aware of whats...
  15. C

ye and just for the same reason i'd still like to keep it. But if majority would want that rule to scrapped, i'm fine with it too. Don't see much of a problem with that rule in place given the number of options we have currently. Pretty sure even if it gets removed there would be barely anyone...
  16. C

Hello everyone, Its time for the announcement of August Battle Tournament. Restrictions: No legendries, pseudo-legendries & their evolutionary lines, or mega evolutions, ultra-beasts You are only allowed to bring Pokémon you can find out in the wild or must have been obtained from completing...
  17. C

war's sort by favourite Pokémon idea

i like the idea 😃
  18. C

Closed Unnecessary pm and use of rude statements

i've already told you yesterday to block if someone is troubling you :)
Top Bottom