3. LeonardoSmootie

Hall of Skems

$1 For shiny Mewtwo
  4. LeonardoSmootie

Closed Able to trade gold

How do you even get gold.
  5. LeonardoSmootie

This is totaly my work ok

You said you will hurt anything that hits eevee so if magikarp hits does that mean....
  6. LeonardoSmootie

theory (joke)

Lol Hahahaha
  7. LeonardoSmootie

DaOneSwagger Can I Get Promoted

Oh cause it doesn’t let me access the guild bank?
  8. LeonardoSmootie

I Shall Worship The Golden Karp Nobody Stands In My Way 🤣🤣🤣 I Really Don't Know What To Say Ummm...

I Shall Worship The Golden Karp Nobody Stands In My Way 🤣🤣🤣 I Really Don't Know What To Say Ummm Hi Everyone
  9. LeonardoSmootie

DaOneSwagger Can I Get Promoted

Hello DaOneSwagger I just want to ask if I’m able to get promoted until I can donate money to guild bank cause I want to give 30k to bank for the Karp clan
  10. LeonardoSmootie

Role play

That’s a very good idea daking You can be like boss and you kidnap like a person and bring them to the next town by teleporting them and then we have to work together as a team to stop and defeat you! This role play is turning out good for real now
  11. LeonardoSmootie

Solved Can’t get in game

I’ll tell him to make ban appeal
  12. LeonardoSmootie

Solved Can’t get in game

It is banned? Cause it doesn’t really say anything like a ban so I didn’t know it just says refresh page
  13. LeonardoSmootie

Worship the Karp God, Where a Karp hat, And Join The Karp Clan

I’m Officially In Karp Clan and I’m proud to say it DaOneSwagger Hope you do well with this clan also can you promote me so Im able to donate money to clan?
  14. LeonardoSmootie

Role play

And then there’s a gym leader Named Leonardo And you guys have to work together to defeat my pokemon
  15. LeonardoSmootie

Pokémon Snake Game

Rochpo
  16. LeonardoSmootie

Solved Can’t get in game

JordanAndCurryLOLXD
  17. LeonardoSmootie

Solved Can’t get in game

My little brother can not get in the game he is not banned he just is having issues to get in game and he is crying a lot and getting sad and he told me to say if you can fix this bug it says refresh the page and we did but it dont work
  18. LeonardoSmootie

Team KarpGod!

Hello DaOneSwagger I just wanted to know if I was able to join your guild and be apart of the Karp God !
  19. LeonardoSmootie

Suggestions For Pokemon Rise Game

Ok thank you mike it’s cause I didn’t know what to choose ill be more helpful
  20. LeonardoSmootie

Thank you everyone! Also Player shoutouts

Thank you everyone for letting me apart of your community and I’m happy to say that I am Glad to be apart of your group! I wish everyone the best of luck finding amazing kinds of Pokémon’s and I hope all beginners get amazing Pokémon and become very good at this game and the people I want to...
Top Bottom