Search results

1. Brad

Battle MPC's

No we're not adding battles like that.
  2. Brad

Bugs/Glitches

Explain to me how it's a bug, the map is draw in layers, same thing happens in all the other Pokemon games because its the easiest + fastest way to draw the game, changing the collision size will do nothing to prevent this.
  3. Brad

Closed Animation suggestion

Unity has nothing to do with servers and Pokemon Rise has nothing to do with Unity.
  4. Brad

Play at home.

Play at home.
  5. Brad

If you're playing at a public place or on a VPN it is possible the IP has been banned due to...

If you're playing at a public place or on a VPN it is possible the IP has been banned due to someone else breaking rules.
  6. Brad

tile bug

There is not much I can do, I cannot replicate this on the same version of Chrome, are you playing on a computer or a tablet?
  7. Brad

I draw a Pikachu it took 9 hours nonstop

No it wasn’t, stop lying.
  8. Brad

I draw a Pikachu it took 9 hours nonstop

Why do you lie, you didn't draw either of these... https://www.furaffinity.net/view/9870895/
  9. Brad

Solved Can't play

What are you playing on? What type of phone or pc? What browser. Please provide some specs so I can try to debug.
  10. Brad

Some sprites should be small and some should be big

Well if that's the case, the suggestion would consist of you listing the Pokemon that need to be resized rather than what you've written which doesn't list any of the Pokemon, it tells me how to use some tool online that I'll never use. Regardless, the Pokemon cannot be too small otherwise it'll...
  11. Brad

Some sprites should be small and some should be big

I don’t understand the purpose of this post.
  12. Brad

Closed Suggestion about pokemon customization

No, means we have to make sure every item matches the 1000 overworld sprites. Not worth the time or effort.
  13. Brad

Moderation Application

One spot left.
  14. Brad

Moderation Application

Hello, We're looking for two moderators to join the Rise team to help moderate and plan events/tournaments. If you're interested please fill out the template below and send it to us via the contact page on the website: https://pokemonrise.com/contact/ Name: Age: Time you can spend a week...
  15. Brad

Closed IV Rerolls

No
  16. Brad

screen crash

Send a screenshot.
  17. Brad

buy pokemon with money

No.
  18. Brad

cant play

That your IP matches someone that's been banned.
  19. Brad

cant play

You're IP most likely matches a banned IP Address.
Top Bottom