Search results

1. MaxRutt

Pokémon Snake Game

Machap Porygon
  2. MaxRutt

Angle16's shop[Updated]

ok aight i just saw that other ppl were asking for pokemon (srry if i got that wrong)
  3. MaxRutt

Pokémon Snake Game

Exeggutor
  4. MaxRutt

The Story of Bank

yea plzz ;P im kinda outta ideas here (not lying)
  5. MaxRutt

me too

me too
  6. MaxRutt

Angle16's shop[Updated]

angle you have anything below 200k?
  7. MaxRutt

Pokémon Snake Game

Eternatus Silicobra Arceus Samurott Talonflame
  8. MaxRutt

Pokémon Snake Game

Seel Lycanroc Carnivine Emolga
  9. MaxRutt

Pokémon Snake Game

Necrozma Aggron
  10. MaxRutt

Pokémon Snake Game

Electrike Eevee
  11. MaxRutt

The Story of Bank

Me: *runs over to selena and dragon* I'm here! I'm here! Maan something crazy happened...I can barely explain it to you guys! selena: well here you'll LEARN how to. I've been here for many years with no way out, and you guys might just do the same. *dialga appears again, but silently* Me...
  12. MaxRutt

The Story of Bank

My Samurott (in the real world): *looks around* (pkmn language) MAX...MAX!!!! hmm where could he be... the ground rumbles Sammy: YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *portal appears* soon after... Sammy appears in the forest, he looks around to see me (max not maxx) frozen and...
  13. MaxRutt

The Story of Bank

Me: i--i dont--i *portal appears* AAA!!!
  14. MaxRutt

The Story of Bank

SanMononoke: *Walks through the forest and spots me* Me: *looks over where SanMononoke* Hi...? SanMononoke: Hi, hey are you Max? Me: Yes why? SanMononoke: Remember? That...pokemon my lycanroc saved you from that blast Me: ye Mono was a good...guy...MONO IT IS YOU!!!! (btw this is fiction...
  15. MaxRutt

Waiting for Players [Official] March Battle Tournament [Fixtures Updated]

oof, wish you luck in the next tourney (not like i was ever in this one anyway)
  16. MaxRutt

The Story of Bank

oh ok thx for the answer lol
  17. MaxRutt

The Story of Bank

*back with dragonplayz* *the legendary pokemon dialga appears* @DragonPlayz30YT and Serena: A DIALGA!!!!! The Dialga: *hears @DragonPlayz30YT and Serena as it looks around*
  18. MaxRutt

The Story of Bank

wait can we pause the story? i have a question. Am I with anybody after the split-up?
  19. MaxRutt

The Story of Bank

Me: *walks* *sigh*...I miss my home back at Johto. It was so fun back there. Good ol' Furret, Sammy, the other Raichu I had growing up...And since my dad (only sammy stayed with us, the exact location of my dad is unknown (pokemon story not irl)) was from unova, that explains why we'd have a...
  20. MaxRutt

The real "Mike" (Conspiracy theory)

more like a "BLACK MAGE" from "FINAL FANTASY"
Top Bottom