3. B

Team G-Legacy

oh i can inv people to the guild okay will do
  4. B

Closed Ash Greninja

maybe if we get enough people to agree brad might listen
  5. B

Closed Ash Greninja

So my suggestion no matter if caught or starter your greninja should be able to transform into ash greninja if you have 255 happiness and are at least level 45. just a suggestion comment if you agree. Thank you :)
  6. B

Team G-Legacy

its a she lol and i wont dissapoint
  7. B

Team G-Legacy

up to yall
  8. B

Team G-Legacy

Ya he can be under my wing just like the other guy if i can have your permission
  9. B

Team G-Legacy

Id like to bring in another member his name is Kazamir hes had experience with the game and wants to join Plasma
  10. B

Team G-Legacy

before he does anything though im going to need to go over rules
  11. B

Team G-Legacy

Thank you if he does do something bad their will be punishment but i dont think that will happen but ill keep an i and train him up to potential thank you phantom appreciate u
  12. B

Team G-Legacy

Hey Kage this guy wants me to recokmend him to you his name is Gravity Destroyer in rise and canyorecomond in this pretty sure. I see pontenial in him and id like him to train under me but he needs to get the rules from you first
  13. B

Closed My First Tournament!

so sadly we didnt get enough members but prenay12 i appreciate you and ill find something to give you
  14. B

Play Pokemon Rise!! Promo Video

good job bro
  15. B

Team G-Legacy

Bye Bye :D dont waste no time
  16. B

Team G-Legacy

Good to have you
  17. B

Team G-Legacy

Sage role LESSSS GOOOO
  18. B

Oh, and final dates for signups are june 10th and the actual tourney is june 14th
  19. B

tournament matchups and all that stuff will be decided later only thing decided is that im the final battle and this is purely fun no prizes sadly just a fun tournament
  20. B

Rules are simple, No mega evolutions, no slaking, and pokemon levels from 30-50! Max contestants are 16 contestants so far Pranay12
Top Bottom