Search results

1. KageYoshi

Ev training guide for beginners

https://forum.pokemonrise.com/index.php?threads/ev-training-guide-2021.2186/ refer to this guide for a complete ev training explanation and some Ev locations.
  2. KageYoshi

Team Rise Awoken

i'd like team G-legacy being more active please thanks you. Also we became G-legacy now.
  3. KageYoshi

Team Rise Awoken

Greetings team plasma, i'd like all of you training a team of pokemon to lvl 50'S with EV training and all (Check my ev training guide 2021 for questions about ev training) we are preparing team plasma for a war, i'll tell you more about that later on, We REALLY need the shadow triad more than...
  4. KageYoshi

Team Rise Awoken

Shadow triad applications are still open, if you get chosen , you'il after lot of hard work and a exam or two become the elite of elite of stealth, Spying, And Shadow-ness, Thats not a word but i dont care. Apply with the following format: Username: How Long you've been in this guild: Why you're...
  5. KageYoshi

Team Rise Awoken

Congrats brysonneff for becoming a sage, please apply for shadow triad peoples we need them lol
  6. KageYoshi

Team Rise Awoken

Aura are asked To nicely leave this chat alone as this is only strictly for team plasma and their allies, Shadow triad applications are still open, Give me your username, the reason why you want to become a shadow triad And why we should choose you over anyone else, please respect the rules of...
  7. KageYoshi

Closed darkboi23 First Ever Tournament

is there a base power limit for moves? (130 or lower)
  8. KageYoshi

Team Rise Awoken

The Shadow's triad applications are now open, use the following format To apply: Username. How Long You've Been In Team Plasma Why You Want To Apply. Shadow's triad are the elite of stealth,they do everything behind the scenes and are stealthy enough to defeat and dismantle enemies plans...
  9. KageYoshi

Closed darkboi23 First Ever Tournament

Dont know if ill be able to make a team in time but I,m in
  10. KageYoshi

Team Rise Awoken

Welcome Darkboi23 to team plasma, an new and amazing member! *clap*
  11. KageYoshi

Team Rise Awoken

I'd like team plasma to be more ''active'' i hasn't seen most of my members in a while and yet most of you used to be really active. where are you all my plasma's ;^;
  12. KageYoshi

Team Rise Awoken

i have registered team plasma into a ''Guild'' Tournament, For more informations read kortovasan Post About his/her tournament. You'Il be required to have 6 level 50's read the post for more informations on rules etc. I wish of you to do well , its okay if we lose. but this will be our first big...
  13. KageYoshi

Waiting for Players Guild (dont edit my posts) Bandy 1.1

Team Plasma Is willing to participate and as their leader i register our guild. #Team Plasma
  14. KageYoshi

Team Rise Awoken

Galactic reborn were changed to Team Plasma
  15. KageYoshi

Closed ''Rise Do not respond''

''Server Was Abruptly Disconected'' Basically even though i am almost alway in movements i get the same Screen you'd usually get When staying inactive for a while, And once i recconected it tell me that i cant recconect because The server Do not Respond, it last usually between 2-30 minutes And...
  16. KageYoshi

Ev Training Guide (2021)

howdy pokemon rise, i'm kageyoshi and i'll be your guide on Ev training. let's get to it. What Is Ev Training? Ev training is the though process Of Giving Additional Strength to your pokemon, EV stand for effort value, Which are Values That YOU give your pokemon independently of IVS. Many...
  17. KageYoshi

Closed A KaluX Mini Tourney

''yesterday he was on'' for a guy that's suposely online every days I've stayed awake for 48 Hours straight and he never came online (insomnia a pain) .-.
  18. KageYoshi

Okay thanks cause i've been online every days waiting for ash and he never came online, i was worried i'd have to wait foreverX__X
  19. KageYoshi

KaluX It been 3 days and Ash59Daag Hasn't bothered to come online a single team i've stayed awake 24 hours straight which i regret but he hasnt come online :/
  20. KageYoshi

Anyway I'm in. :/
Top Bottom