Search results

1. P

Closed Able to trade gold

Please can we do this i know you can just ask but what if you had 2 and another person had 1 then you could buy the Gold and get a Pokemon from Gold store or what if we could buy Gold for in-game cash
  2. P

The Guide Gym in 0,0

The Guild gym in 0,0 For some Reason the Steelix Protecting the Gym Can attack our Pokemon but e=we can't Attack it my Pokemon just Ignore it and they don't attack the Steelix but the Steelix can atteck my Pokemon
  3. P

Closed A little change in Controles

Could you like change how you bring and send out PKMN like instead of clicking on teir Pokeballs could we use numbers instead 1-6 And could you guyz also do like from 7-9 you can put items on there so like you don't have to go to bag instead you have 3 items on standby
  4. P

Almost Everyone needs this

a item/Place that raises Happiness maybe you could like add a Restaurant where you order Food And Depending on the Type of food and it's Price it will Raise the Happiness of the Pokemon you give it too. or Add the Soothe bell And what about a Pokemon Daycare each lvl is 1-7k and every lvl in the...
  5. P

Shiny

Could our Starters be shiny i mean you can't trade them so... or Maybe Your Starter is 70 Iv's i mean it is your Starter and you can't get rid of it
  6. P

Closed Mega Starting

Can we this like In the Beggining if your Starters Mega evolve then you will get their Mega stone if they don't you start of with 3 gold
  7. P

Mega stones

Could you put Mega Stones in Pokemart pls
  8. P

Iv reader

Pls Consider this cause this would really change the Game What if there was a item that could read the PKMN'S Iv's without catching it like it's Iv's would show over its head And you can buy the item from Mart for 100k it would read the Iv's for like 3h and another one with real $$$ which was...
  9. P

My Dream Team

if you have these PKMN pls pm me in the game make sure they have good Iv's Charmander.Treecko,Froakie,Scizor/Honedge/Gengar,Zeraora
Top Bottom