Search results

1. R

Pokemon snake game (HARDER VERSION)

Zekrom.
  2. R

Closed ride able pokemons

rideable pokemon = if a pokemon with wings or water type can learn surf and fly right like that make a land walker which is fast then shift + run then travel will be easy like if we click on a pokemon in our card it can also show the option ride then it will be nice? like riding luxray and torus...
  3. R

auto player searcher battle hall

but some player wont have more friend who wana battle right for them they can battle a stranger
  4. R

Pokemon snake game (HARDER VERSION)

Mamoswine
  5. R

auto player searcher battle hall

auto player searcher battle hall is a battle hall where an NPC stands and ask's us that do u wanna battle or leave then if we choose to battle and any other player also chooses battle we can battle and we need to register the 6 pokemon we need to use so in the time of 15 mins where and whatever...
  6. R

Closed closed

tournament closed
  7. R

Closed DKOR Tourment

k bruh i was thinking to come and its cancelled
  8. R

Closed sheer cold

sheer cold is a 1hit ko move but its not working?
  9. R

Closed sheer cold

10. R

hi

hi
  11. R

Closed make 20,-20 only spawn drampas

if there are only drampas spawns then it will make level up even faster then before
  12. R

Battle hall is becoming dark in night

yep tht true it was hard to battle in night day is good btw
  13. R

Closed add usefullmoves

i mean there are some lootballs in the cave where there is no way to go if rock smash will be use full and make it dig thought the rocks and surf there are some pokemon in water tile which are going to the middle of the water where we cant trow balls if they whuld be surf and make player ride...
  14. R

Closed An event of mega evolution

but if mega leggi are wild it will be become just rare now mega leggies are supper rare
  15. R

level reseter

level reseter is really needed because if a safari Pokémon was captured by a player it may get just 1xp f=to level up but it was just correct leveled for tournament it may get not allowed it happens so many times to me ig some other player also got experience of this if there would be a level...
  16. R

HI

ya
  17. R

Closed cryogonal's should be back

cryogonal's are so good for leveluping but its super hard to level that cubchoo's give just some exp if crygonol's would be added again it would be good for level uping
  18. R

Closed add more search bar to the mart

k was not knowing that i was searching for mins
Top Bottom