Search results

1. R

Closed ride able pokemons

rideable pokemon = if a pokemon with wings or water type can learn surf and fly right like that make a land walker which is fast then shift + run then travel will be easy like if we click on a pokemon in our card it can also show the option ride then it will be nice? like riding luxray and torus...
  2. R

auto player searcher battle hall

auto player searcher battle hall is a battle hall where an NPC stands and ask's us that do u wanna battle or leave then if we choose to battle and any other player also chooses battle we can battle and we need to register the 6 pokemon we need to use so in the time of 15 mins where and whatever...
  3. R

Closed closed

tournament closed
  4. R

Closed sheer cold

5. R

Closed make 20,-20 only spawn drampas

if there are only drampas spawns then it will make level up even faster then before
  6. R

Closed add usefullmoves

i mean there are some lootballs in the cave where there is no way to go if rock smash will be use full and make it dig thought the rocks and surf there are some pokemon in water tile which are going to the middle of the water where we cant trow balls if they whuld be surf and make player ride...
  7. R

level reseter

level reseter is really needed because if a safari Pokémon was captured by a player it may get just 1xp f=to level up but it was just correct leveled for tournament it may get not allowed it happens so many times to me ig some other player also got experience of this if there would be a level...
  8. R

Closed cryogonal's should be back

cryogonal's are so good for leveluping but its super hard to level that cubchoo's give just some exp if crygonol's would be added again it would be good for level uping
  9. R

Closed add more search bar to the mart

it's hard to find items in the huge amount of items in mart it will take so much time to check if there is any tm's or no and even its there its will be hard because there are a huge amount of tm's search bar will be help full for search items and tm's
  10. R

Solved add more pokemons to gold store

if there would be more pokemon in the gold store like pseudo leggi's and some other pokemons pseudo's can bealso more gold
  11. R

Closed add some more training places

there are only 2 places where players can train fastly but now day new players coming in crowds to those places if we have more places to train twill be easy
  12. R

add a traded list

I mean so player forget what pokemon they traded to which player even I forget and even some player will search for days for and final they will not get and they will lose so many pokemos
  13. R

add a fm to the game

I mean instead of music change as FM in which the reader will tell who caught the best pokemon and who has the highest money and tell some information about the game because all the new layer can then know the trick and tips of the game\ it will be easy for them to and who don't know some tricks...
  14. R

add more mega stones

there are only a few mega stones if we have more mega stones it would match the anime
  15. R

Closed i am not get gold

I am not getting gold by capturing the gyms and it has defenders also please help me
Top Bottom