Search results

1. pokemonm33

My corner Shop

Hi guys this is my new shop i think i got two old ones. i don't sell on them anymore. key point: -please only make serious offers that you will actually keep. -ask for any pokemon that you are looking for. -don't spam text or be disturbent. dodrio iv87.10% cherubi iv 83.87% sewaddle iv...
  2. pokemonm33

pokemon finder

Hello guys so how this service will work is that i will find any pokemon that people are looking for (prefer not to do legies or shinies) and grind for them and then level them to there final evo. pls list 3 at a time cause that will be managable for me. leave your list and i will always answer...
  3. pokemonm33

Closed CATCH IT DOUBLE IT cancelled

at 26th of march i'll send you all out to catch a rare and you'll have till the end of march to get one. RULES no trading no using an old catch no sniping someone elses catch EXPLANATION it is going like this i'll catch a pokemon and if you catch it after the id should be higher and i'll...
  4. pokemonm33

Closed SAFARIS BACK its back yay ( being held at the 7th of march)

When safari is fixed I'll do a hand out. There's gonna be a hand out of three prizes. The first is gonna be a purple iv lv50 and 75k. The second will be a purple iv lv45 and 45k. And last but not least a purple iv lv40 and 25k. Pls write your names down bellow and hopefully the prizes will be...
  5. pokemonm33

🔥🔥PokemonM33's Shop🔥🔥

Welcome to my shop! 👻 Below Are what I'm selling today. Take a Look! 👀👀 All these pokes will be continuously levelled up! Buy them quick! Ask for more info Below (e.g. IV, EV etc)
Top Bottom