Search results

1. CuteFoxyGame800019

PLEASE VOTE

By PrimalTitan By archeduss By dodobakar20 VOTE FOR YOUR FAV
  2. CuteFoxyGame800019

ART GIVEAWAY

Day one of trying to be a social media manager for rise. REWARD GREEN LEAFEON RULES DRAW LEAFEON AND VOTING WILL GO ON DISCORD END DEC 1ST Via poll ALL ART WELCOME IF U DECIDE TO USE BLOOD ON UR WALL GO AHEAD IDC i need to be able to tell what it is tho2nd and 3rd get a prize to but you dont...
  3. CuteFoxyGame800019

Closed Pokemon Wheel Event(BACK OPEN DM ME ON DISCORD Preso#6969 or find me ingame)

Before you start reading if you a mod and don't approve of this please message me on discord and I will take it down or edit it How this works First, choose the box you want to open from the options below. Then you will Pm in-game (cutefoxygame800019) or on discord Preso#6969. Then you will...
  4. CuteFoxyGame800019

Trading/Selling/Buying(Updated May 6th)

LINK TO WHOLE INVENTORY FEEL FREE TO OFFER FOR ANYTHING *not orange delphox my starter* TRADING SELLING POKEMON - Iv - LEVEL - EV TRAINED? Bidoof - 90.86% - Lv 21 Gigalith - 84.41% - Lv100 - Hp/Atk Alakazam - 82.80% - Lv39 Slaking - 82.26% - Lv37 Chandelure - 82.26 - Lv44 - Milotic - 81.72%...
  5. CuteFoxyGame800019

buying(Updated mar 29)

EVERYTHING SOLD. Buying pokemon LF high iv/low level or both
  6. CuteFoxyGame800019

SOLD TO NAMOR FOR 350K

Reply - offer may turn this into auc
  7. CuteFoxyGame800019

Pokedex entries

So the idea is to know how many Pokedex entries you have from looking at your player card. Would love this to happen because I am always wanting to know how many I got! don't mind my bad editing
  8. CuteFoxyGame800019

CANCELED

Sorry just going to cancel not going how I thought it would you can always still offer for them in game tho sorry :(
  9. CuteFoxyGame800019

Foxy's Starter Pokemon Shop!!(UPDATED Apr 9)

Yes I am selling and trading Starters of all types (kinda) P.s. don't tell me if I'm overprice anything If I overprice it its prob because I don't want to sell it as much or have gotten something close to that offer thank you :] OUT OF STOCK COME BACK IN A FEW DAYS!
  10. CuteFoxyGame800019

LOAF GUILD

WE INVITE YOU TO ARE LOAF GUILD WE ALL LOVE LOAF"S AND LOAF POKEMON IF YOU JOIN YOU GET 50k IN MONEY AND A LOAF POKEMON REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE OR FIND CUTEFOXYGAMER800019 TO JOIN
  11. CuteFoxyGame800019

Foxys Shop :) (Updated APRIL 4 )HAPPY EASTER

Basically I will try to update this as much as possible :) I am on almost daily so if you see something you like try to get in contact Yes Im selling and trading )
  12. CuteFoxyGame800019

Solved Dr Murphy Glich

When I defeat Dr Murphy It does nothing it lets me fight him again and again but thats it :/
  13. CuteFoxyGame800019

Closed Noibat Glitch (There is No House 0)

Im done with my noibat quest and there is no house 0 and yes i checked all the houses
  14. CuteFoxyGame800019

Closed Noibat quest bug

It shows 15/1 is that normal
  15. CuteFoxyGame800019

In Progress Guild Suggestion

I think it would be cool that we could buy a buff that only are group/guild could have for a specific amount of time :)
Top Bottom