Search results

1. Rondon360

A guide for the common newbie, by rondon360

(Note: I am assuming the intro and all that is still the same from when I was banned I am also assuming that no one is going to help or give you stuff away for free) After you log in complete Oak's quest so he tp's you to the main island after that you are going to want to grind money as fast...
  2. Rondon360

guess whos back

It has been like a year or two since I've been IP banned and I've been hearing things so I decided to hop on the forums and uhh... is it true that one of the owners straight up quit and on top of that my favorite one? side note: this community really is keeping this game around it is amazing
  3. Rondon360

I am back (spiritually)

yep you heard that right even if i may be perma banned I think they just did it for this school crombook thankfully i know that the school im in gives different chrombooks each year so... @PrimalTitan and @jolteondagoat2 your boy is coming back next year :giggle::) cya ill be waiting till...
  4. Rondon360

guide from a experinced player (for new players)

this guide will only be helpful to new players so veterans please get outta here 1.you dont have to have your pokemon out all the time when exploring there are actually pokemon who dont attack you then there are agrresive ones for example silicobra and rattata are aggresive togedemaru isnt...
  5. Rondon360

the toppat clan is recruiting

the toppat clan is recruiting we are a guild who always have each others backs we have some rules though .at least be active once a week .recruit someone who is new if you can .have fun thats honestly what we are about we are not a competitive guild
  6. Rondon360

Closed pettition to have safari time carry if you faint or have to go (the poll wil close after 2 days)

its pretty annoying if a mon gets through your pokemon and attacks you instead of them therefore wasting the 10k you paid and ruining it or having to leave when you just entered and wasting all that money therfore im making a pettition to have safari time carry over if that happens i will...
  7. Rondon360

pfft there were no rules on this

lol i got banned for having my guild name as niggers of rise if the mods are smart they would ban everyone in my guild bc they are now apart of it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Game Rules Do not use any kind of automated process/software or auto-clickers. Any hacking or editing of Pokémon Rise...
  8. Rondon360

Closed just a tourney with some prizes

a lv 50 toruney rules: no leggies, items are allowed between battles not in them, no going to the pokemon center between matches prizes: 1st place gets 100k 2nd place gets a lot of pokemon of their choosing 3rd place gets a good spread pokemon other: when we get enough players i will post...
  9. Rondon360

Closed type move bug

for example a electric type attacking a ground type with a fighting type or any other type move that affects ground types dont work its been around since the game started
  10. Rondon360

an actual suggestion for diff forms like lycanroc

as you guys may know the night night forms dont work a lot of pokes that should evolve at night like umbreon dont work i am one of them wanting to help with this
  11. Rondon360

for groot

ok you closed my ban appeal saying that the guy who were sharing a single account was bannable but looking at the rules i see its allowed but i see they broke no rules from that and there is a loophole Multiple accounts are permitted, but under no circumstances are they allowed to: Be used to...
Top Bottom