Search results

1. R

Closed A guild suggestion

Sometimes we got kicked from guild for inactivity. But sometimes we become online when leaders are offline, that's why leaders think we r inactive player so they kick us. So if guild leader had the power to see when did the players of the guilds become online last and how long time they played...
  2. R

A guild suggestion

Sometimes guild leader kivk us for inactivity. BUT imagine my leader play the game when we sleep and we play when my leader sleep i mean the timezone. For this sometimes they kick us for inactivity even they dont did i become online or not. So if ya guys give the guild leaders the power that...
  3. R

Closed New section of forum

I think there should be a section where i can ask question publically. Questions like how to go to (x,y) coordinates, how to get this pokemon(a name of pokemon), etc we can ask in this section. And ppl will answer our questions :)
  4. R

Dress maker suggestions

Can ya make a dress maker where we can send our dresses by pixel art (we can only send pixel art, not an image: like screenshot)and then the game will automatically give us the dress?
  5. R

I am a player with a Chil munchlax.

I have a munchlax and i think it will be look like like this--(u cant see this snorlax during using android, but use screen rotation to see this snorlax.:cool::cool:.)
  6. R

Closed A suggestion to remove stealing pokemons

Sometimes, we want to catch a pokemon but other players kill it or steal it. But i want to say that sometimes a guy follow us to disturb like when i go to grass then he follows me and kill my pokes with AOE moves like heat wave earthquack etc. So here is some suggestions to remove this.
  7. R

Closed Daily log in streak

If there is daily streak, ppl who has no interest in this game, will come and leave. But if there is an reward for playing at least 30 minutes everyday, ppl will play at least 30 minutes. And in this way they will understand about this game and they will get interest. I hope u will like...
  8. R

Closed Remove a lot of notifications

what is this I can't see anythingo_O remove it bruh :poop::poop::poop::poop:
  9. R

Solved I can't attack this weird geodude

I can't attack this weird geodude.
  10. R

Closed Drop rating buff

What if there will be a buff that can increase the drop ratings of gold and so on. If you guys have any economy problem then I can wait for it. I think other players have no problem to wait.
  11. R

Closed Tournament Hall

Can you make a place where will be at least 200 battle rooms and there will be an npc who will receive registration from us and he will tell me a number of room where we have to go to battle with other player? I think it will be better if you make this. (y)
  12. R

Closed Slow Speed

Hey, brad when I was battling with other wild pokemon then I saw a pokemon which I want to catch. But I think I should attack a little bit of this pokemon. So, I was changing my Charizard attack but before changing this Charizard attack my Charizard killed it. So I wanted to slow my pokemon's...
  13. R

Closed Bug Catching Contest

Can u make any bug catching contest every week where we have to catch most kind of bug pokemons? If someone win then he will get 10k money and a Trophy. Like safari zone we have to pay 1k to enter this contest.It will be liked by all. And we can buy some pokemons by trophy. I hope u will accept...
  14. R

Closed Can u make any fishing rod and can u held any fishing contest?

Can u plz make any fishing contest?it will be exciting for me bc we can fish together and we can catch many pokemon by fishing like Magikarp, Gyarados, Tentacool, etc pokemon. For fishing, we need a fishing rod. So can u plz make any fishing rod and held a fishing contest where we have to catch...
Top Bottom