Search results

1. J

Closed it shows where they catched the pokemon when u checked it

all though i dont think u should make it like how i did,it could work such as if it was from a box it would have golden words saying box poke if it was catched it woukd say where it was catched so players do not have to ask,and if it was traded it will say "traded" in grey words as well as when...
  2. J

Closed when you check someones pokemon it says where they got it from

all though i dont think u should make it like how i did,it could work such as if it was from a box it would have golden words saying box poke if it was catched it woukd say where it was catched so players do not have to ask,and if it was traded it will say "traded" in grey words
  3. J

Closed if breeding does get implemented i have a idea

there was a few bugs with the coloring and face,as well as when i copied and pasted the 2nd pair of wings for chubat from the firxt pixel created wings i did
  4. J

Closed if breeding does get implemented i have a idea

you could have the choice befor you breed after you choose the 2 pokemon your breeding (if it gets added) to either fuse or get a normal poke from the breeding and i have desgined a few pokemon sprites if you choose fusion!
  5. J

Solved a war's storage idea

my name is e and i support this idea
  6. J

Closed Single iv reroll

i am e and i support this suggestion
  7. J

a side quest

i came up with a side quest that can be unlocked by talking to a upset gobin,when you talk to him you ask "why are you cryin'" he says "i lost my baby" you can say "HA LOOSER" witch it says "the goblin sobs even more" and you stop talking if you say "where did you last have it?" he says "some...
  8. J

Secret santa x2

bassicly the one that star did.x2 1.this time u will secret santa up to 6 peeps 2.u will find me in game (Giovannithegreat) nd trade me the poke u want to secret santa for 3.any poke at all were doin this december 17once u give me the poke i will put all ur names on a wheel (tell me ur name in...
  9. J

music file that COULD go with the game

i think it could go well with a few aeras such as a gym or water tiles. or really anything else
  10. J

Eevee kinda sus

pog
  11. J

Stuff i drew

pog
  12. J

petetion to get em in game.

Top Bottom