1. Poppyd

rideable pokemon

-_-
  2. Poppyd

rideable pokemon

how can I argue with that....you win
  3. Poppyd

rideable pokemon

yes i see where you are coming from but I think it would be a great addition to the game and it could make for some very interesting game play
  4. Poppyd

rideable pokemon

I know you can sprint whilst walking but that is a pain to use :) ridable pokemon is cooler
  5. Poppyd

rideable pokemon

maybe if we had ridable pokemon we could be harder to faint whilst riding it and we could travel faster, with the ground pokemon it could be the same, maybe with flying ridable pokemon you could only faint to flying pokemon. it could be a faster way to travel and it would make you harder to...
  6. Poppyd

rideable pokemon

there should be certain pokemon you can ride like rapidash, Charizard, ryhorn, rogoat etc
  7. Poppyd

Closed songs in game

put songs in-game so players can listen to some pokemon songs whilst training/adventuring
  8. Poppyd

Closed player health

I think players should have a player health bar so you dont die instantaneously when a pokemon is around attacks u so u have more than 1 hit to a pokemon and depending on there level what damage they do.
  9. Poppyd

Solved Bugss

Can’t learn new moves and I keep getting stuck and getting set backs and not dieing
Top Bottom