Search results

1. MaxRutt

My haircut (in-game)

I'd have no idea that there was this kinda haircut until now here it is.. nice huh? this is without the hat tysm for programming and producing this haircut into the game!
  2. MaxRutt

The Team

Ok this is another local story, anybody can edit as it is "ok"'d by me. also, @knightking , @DragonPlayz30YT , @PheonixPaz, and @Bank can edit. this, i guess, is explaining what the "thunderclap pitch" was in "The Story of Bank". Now to start the story.... If you have anything to say that is...
  3. MaxRutt

I need some directions of the tiles. (where the pokemon can be found exactly)

Ok, I've been having this problem for the last couple of days and I have some questions to be taken care of so I can try to find the Pokemon I am interested in and want to catch. Question 1 : What is the tile(s) you can find Oshawott? (I know one is 1,0 but I've been there for three days and...
  4. MaxRutt

Solved Can't play

Ok I've been playing this game today and this is very abnormal. Every random amount of minutes, I get unable to chat, and my pokemon dont follow me. When I try to restart the game I am presented with the joyous black screen
  5. MaxRutt

Closed Electroflame Centurio SuperBlu Tournament - Gateway to Electric Masters

Okay guys this is my first tournament so let's make it count and a good one. Rules: -Pokemon up to level 35-40 -No normal moves used -6 pokemon used total -only furret and furret moves allowed as normal (furret is a famous gen 8 poke and i want that to be the only normal here, mmk?) -no bad...
  6. MaxRutt

[MEGA] Centauri SuperBlu awaits your arrival!

Centauri SuperBlu, the guild for the lovers of electric, fire, and rock types. Anyone can join as long as their pokemon are at level 7 and above! For all strong trainers in all of Pokemon Rise, by which I mean everybody! Date Created: 1/18/2021 Members*: haathim gamerzai mexican3 *Will...
  7. MaxRutt

I'm stuck in the lab again...

You know what to do.
  8. MaxRutt

Closed I'm stuck in the Lab

Okay, this may have happened to other people playing but this bug is super frustrating. I just went to the Move Tutor after my Pichu learned Shock Wave and had him also learn Thunder Punch all of a sudden, and out of nowhere, I was trying to go to the entrance, but I kept spawning back at the...
Top Bottom