Search results

1. K

Few Suggestion

Hoi everyone, I got some new suggestions that could make the game even more fun to play • Guild Quests: Guild Quests could be held every 3 or 4 months... There would be many tasks that a player has to complete and get points... The points from all the players from a Guild are collected...
  2. K

Things That Would Make Rise Better.....

So here are my suggestions which would make Rise Better... • Making Box Pokes accessible to players: There are some pokes that are available for real money only.....It would be better if the Box pokes are spawn in wild....they could be made rare like pseudos For Special Evolution-line Pokes like...
  3. K

Closed A Random Suggestion...

We all know that Pokemon Rise follows a different storyline from the main Pokemon anime.....What if we made our anime (probably story) only for Rise members??
  4. K

The Story of Bank

So the we have made a story in #global where I have given my credit card to @Bank to take away some gold. But he had used all the the golds so me and @Jayanth31005 and the whole multiverse had a battle with @Bank, where he was defeated....We have looted his house and shared it everyone. This...
  5. K

Safari Balls

So basically my suggestion is that to recycle the safari balls the player has not used in the safari. It can be added next time when he will go to the safari. For example, I have 15 safari balls left. Next time when I enter in the safari, my total safari balls will be 30+15 i.e. 45... If you...
  6. K

Battle hall suggestion 2

It would be better if the battle hall is updated like this: (Ignore the message) It would be cool with this suggestion... https://forum.pokemonrise.com/index.php?threads/battle-hall-suggestion.1812/ What do you all think about it ??
  7. K

Invisible Pokes at tile 0,-1

Hopes the title and screenshot clears everything.
  8. K

sold Lvl.15 Swablu

sold Lvl.15 Swablu to beastboy (Details: IV: Pink(73.12%) HP: 43 EXP: 3375 Attack: 19 Defense: 23 Special Attack: 21 Special Defense: 32 Speed: 32 Rarity: Uncommon Price:65k) Admins are requested to close this if they can.
  9. K

Closed Pokemon Knights Mega Practice Championship

As many of you wanted a prize in this Championship, so here it is: 1st Prize: Amaura (BLUE IV) 2nd Prize: Noibat (WHITE IV) 3rd Prize: Thunder stone Hope you all like the prize distribution. Rules for this Championship: • Every Pokemon of Lvl.10 (only) can join this Championship. • 6 pokemons...
  10. K

Closed New Concept: Tent

New Concept: Tent Description: Tent is a thing which is to be setup in wild. It acts as a spawning unit for the players. A player can built a tent between the wild and leave the game. After joining the game the player will be spawned in the location of the tent. Now, I know that when a leaves...
  11. K

Advanced Pokedex like the anime

I recommend a Pokedex like the ones in anime, which shows the information of a wild pokemon, like its name, level, type and whether the pokemon is already caught or not. It would helpful the new players.
Top Bottom