Search results

1. recperoburst

Yellow IV noivern Auction Starts from 7m

Auction starts from 10m 10m the highiest offer on it till now
  2. recperoburst

Closed BlazingUniverse's Tourney

Hello! this is the same tourney just new updates ones in this from the last time just explained properly Rules: - No iv restrections pokemon can be ev trained - Ultra beasts,Mega evolution,Leggies,Psedoes-leggies,Box pokemons,Slaking and Rhyperior are banned - Its a lvl 50 tournament no under...
  3. recperoburst

Closed Team AURA 3rd Tourney Tag Team

Hello guys, are you all ready for Team AURA 3rd tourney gonan start in few days Battle rules: -Every pokemon in wild is allowed,you can use any gen pokemmon or any type -They have to be lvl 50(under lvl allowed) -No legendary,Psedo legendary,Ultra beast,Mythical pokemon(Slaking,Rhyperior...
  4. recperoburst

My Intro

Hi im recperoburst i joined at this year 7 months ago Country: India Age: 12 Gender:Male Name : you can call me Burst,Rec or Recpero( dont call me Repreco ) Fav colour: Black,Blue,Red Fav Animal :Cheetah Fav Food: chicken, paneer and noodles Fav Pokemon :Lucario Hobbies...
  5. recperoburst

Team AURA

hello,This thread is for discussion and about all doubts post here if any doubts or to join thankyou
  6. recperoburst

Closed Team AURA 2nd Tourney

Hello everyone,Im gonna host Team AURA 2nd tourney in some days so be ready and give your best to win Battle Rules: -Any pokemon is allowed,you can use any gen and type pokemon. you have to follow the two rules in red -They have to be lvl 50 (under lvl 50 allowed) - No legendary, Pseudo...
  7. recperoburst

Closed Team AURA Mini Tourney

Hello everyone,I'm going to be hosting a tournament in couple of days Battle Rules: -Any pokemon is allowed,you can use any gen and type pokemon. you have to follow the two rules in red -They have to be lvl 50 (under lvl 50 allowed) - No legendary, Pseudo legendary, Ultra Beast,Mythical Pokemon...
Top Bottom