Search results

1. OPSounakGaming

My artworks

2. OPSounakGaming

My Made ArtWorks

Guys Telling truth,🥺 Posting from today.Ok🥳
  3. OPSounakGaming

Everyone Sorry

Hello guys, Telling that whatever thing about fake artworks I told that those are drawn by me is not truth,those are just fake I just copied those from internet,so I confess to you all of and if all of you can please pardon me😔? Sorry guys... Plz pardon me. I am so...
  4. OPSounakGaming

I draw a Pikachu it took 9 hours nonstop

I know it is bad
  5. OPSounakGaming

Our guild

Our guild name is overpowered.it has special feature like if you join our guild and invest some of money like 1000 u will get its 5% interest every 7 days later then if u deposit some more money your deposition will be greater and u will get more interest
  6. OPSounakGaming

Kommo-o

Selling kommo o
  7. OPSounakGaming

Closed Trainers Bronze Tournament

Sorry trainers for not updating the opsg tournament for a while beacuse of some glitches.So trainer's I am making a tournament named as TBL tournament or Trainers Bronze League Tournament. This tournament will help the new ones or beginning trainers to develop their skills. TBLT rules:) Firstly...
  8. OPSounakGaming

Closed OPSG Pokemon Rise Tournament

welcome trainers to my massage i want to organise a tournament. here all trainers and begginers. prize decided in poll. 1st prize-? 2nd prize-? 3rd prize-? date and schedule will be decided. #rules - 1)Due to begginer pokemon should be used below lv.50 not avobe. 2)no cheating 3)3 pokemons...
Top Bottom