Search results

1. Mike

Christmas 2023

2. Mike

Hallowe'en 2023

3. Mike

Expanded Shiny Collection Requirements

LF shinies: pikachu raichu clefairy clefable wigglytuff poliwag poliwhirl slowpoke slowbro onix porygon hitmonlee hitmonchan magmar flareon (or pre-evolved forms where applicable) trading other shinies, rerolls, candies, mega stones, legendaries for the above still buying non-dupe unevolved...
  4. Mike

November Updates

5. Mike

Sell me your <10% IV poké

Preparations for the <10% Battle Factory event are complete but I'm still always looking for pokémon with IV totals below 10%. I'm mostly interested in unevolved species, and often don't offer for duplicates I already have. ergo, here is a list of what I have and am not looking for: caterpie...
  6. Mike

September Connectivity Issues

We're aware of the problems with lag, inability to log in, etc. Please be patient while we sort it. There is no need to post your own bug report. Thank you all for your understanding.
  7. Mike

Closed Bug Catching Contest

Welcome to the Johto National Park! Get your net and your comfiest shorts, because its time to catch some bugs! As you may (should) know, the National Park holds regular bug catching contests. That contest now comes to Rise. Your criteria are simple! On Saturday this week (23/7), and at...
  8. Mike

Server Status 14/9

The server is currently not letting anybody log in. It is not just you. Please avoid trying to continuously log in or posting any more "I can't log in" bug report threads. We'll let you know here once it is resolved. TIA <3 Update: Server function has been restored, thank you for your patience <3
  9. Mike

Buying Pokémon below 10% IVs

As many may be aware, I'm looking to host a Battle Factory style event using Pokémon with awful IVs and EVs. Preparations are almost complete but I require a few more Pokémon below 10% total IVs before we can start. I don't want any duplicates on the roster so I'm looking for any unevolved...
  10. Mike

Name That Nubhorse

The mythical pokemon NubHorse Arceus has many forms. One for each type, in fact. That's too many forms in my opinion. This is what the forms look like, for anyone who cares about Arceus. That's a lotta colours, kupo! Ain't it pretty? No, no it ain't, delete all Arceus. But seriously, this is...
  11. Mike

Closed November Updates

plus 5% off in the store this week!
  12. Mike

Game Updates/Announcements

13. Mike

Closed Downtime Notice - Downtime Over!

(WAST = Western Australia Standard Time, UTC+8)
  14. Mike

Solved Guild Issues

Clan Centurio has always had the issue of officers not being able to send invites. i've had no problem with editting guild info like name tag etc as some others have will ask my current officers if they can edit and use the bank when i see them. --officer can transfer cash out of the bank and...
  15. Mike

Closed April Updates

16. Mike

find the guy

Password guy knows the password tell me the password for a prize
  17. Mike

Closed March Updates

18. Mike

Closed Christmas Event

19. Mike

Closed December Updates

20. Mike

[Buy] Shiny Happiny

looking for a shiny happiny, IVs not important, any level below 100 offering legendary
Top Bottom