Search results

1. Rayan8143

Adding Of Raid / Mega Raid also Shiny Raid Battles

This Had Struck Me When I Had Played The Pokemon Games On Discord We Can Raid Battles In Which Multiple Trainers Can Take Part And Even Get To Catch The Poke Raided Any Common/Box Pokes In Raid Battles Any Mega Evolved Pokes In Mega Raid Battles Any Shiny Pokes In Shiny Raid Battles Legendary...
  2. Rayan8143

Poke-Quiz.

so Alright Show me that knowledge of yours on pokemon I'm gonna ask u simple and eezy-peezy 5 questions......questions will be asked according to both , games and anime hope u get the answers... 1. Which Pokemon Was The First To Be Shown In Anime...
  3. Rayan8143

Theory : The Mods And Aspen Are Poke-World Criminals...

We all rise players know about this white beard white suit professor who takes our trash very happily... but no-one knows about his enormous wealth and what he does to our poor bidoofs?:confused: After nearly 8months of joining Rise...i finally found the answer. Aspen along with mods and...
  4. Rayan8143

Juz my Introduction....

Hello mortals, my name's Rayan [as u can guess it blindly] tbh im writing this cuz im bored and the game was lagging my nationality - Indian [ pure hyderabadi ] favorite food - .. red velvet cakes and chicken age - ok i'll be in college after 2 years [ guess it urselves] hobbies - Playing...
  5. Rayan8143

Trade Center Suggestion

I've seen that many people are not able to trade their pokes fairly.....i mean with the pokes which they wish to trade and they have a fair trade for rare ones too.. so i've come up with a suggestion to make a TRADE CENTER Its where we can keep the pokes we wish to trade and also make it visible...
  6. Rayan8143

WHAT'S YOUR SPIRIT POKEMON?

hey there ,my dear bro's and sis's i hope u don't know me....lol but i'm now introducing myself,hello my name is Rayan new to rise so, would you all like to share me whats your spirit pokemon? well, mine is a...
Top Bottom