Search results

1. B

Safari Balls

Lol I was saying if they let you keep the Safari balls from the last time if you fainted, then it would be 60 balls in 10 minutes. That's what knight said when he posted.
  2. B

Safari Balls

Yea I think that what you had said: "For example, I have 15 safari balls left. Next time when I enter the safari, my total safari balls will be 30+15 i.e. 45" Sometimes people accidentally run into wild pokemon as soon as they enter the safari like I have done many times. Then if they enter the...
  3. B

Pokemon snake game (HARDER VERSION)

wow i didnt see all of those messages, I thought we said yveltal. I change my answer to oranguru
  4. B

Pokemon snake game (HARDER VERSION)

Lapras
  5. B

Selling stuff to prof

Yeah otherwise you might sell a shiny to prof for less than 1k
  6. B

Closed Tourney Ideas

If we do Monotype then you can get out because of type differences for each and every one of your pokemon.
  7. B

WHAT'S YOUR SPIRIT POKEMON?

Ah I am definitely a Zeraora. Zeraora is my favorite pokemon(Though shiny is disgusting) and my favorite colors are Blue and Yellow. Zeraora are fierce but can be really kind so I like them.
  8. B

Hai There

How are you all doing? Stay safe during covid or I will personally come and spank you xD
  9. B

Gym Coordinates (Made 2/18/2021)

Gym Coords: Many people in chat keep asking "What's the gym coords" and it keeps being asked. The coordinates are below. 0,0 Rock Gym, Leader Brock | Clearknole Town -2,4 Water Gym, Leader Misty | Lazybridge Town 3,2 Grass Gym, Leader Erika | Crowlinks Town 4,-3 Fighting Gym, Leader Chuck |...
  10. B

Closed Tourney Ideas

To be honestly honest there shouldn't be any restrictions besides for the usuals like Garchomp and stuff because then you could use Pokemon that you trained really hard with even if they are different rtpes.
Top Bottom