i dont know
  4. Bank

Oh no

5. Bank

The Story of Bank

OHHHHHHHHF
  6. Bank

The Story of Bank

:0 anyway if you guys have any idea *Yes you the reader* or just save the story go ahead i wont stop you :D
  7. Bank

The Story of Bank

Me: I cant Leave Without my Loyal Pokemons Even if I Die.
  8. Bank

The Story of Bank

Me: *See's that a Girl is Coming out of the cave. I fired an arrow directly to her face.*
  9. Bank

My artworks

I'm Getting Vibes Of ATARI 2600 Pixel art
  10. Bank

My artworks

Such Drama for an Artwork ;-;
  11. Bank

The Story of Bank

Me: *Regains Consciousness* This Pokemons are really starting to get on my nerve!!! *I Tracked the Terrain to Find @knightking and the person who is helping him.* *When Suddenly I Heard a Scream in Frustration!!!*] Me: What was that? *To my surprise they were hiding behind a cave. I...
  12. Bank

Pokemon snake game (HARDER VERSION)

Lunala
  13. Bank

The Story of Bank

*But At The Last Minute I Threw A Sharp And Hard Stone. It knocks out Swallow Reclaiming My Pokeballs And Charges at the Direction I Last saw @knightking.*
  14. Bank

The Story of Bank

Me: *Realizes Charizard's Pokeball has been stolen by the Corviknight* *Gets Another One Of My Loyal Pokemon* Bulbasaur: BULBAAAA!!! Me: Took you long enough!!! Get Me Down And Destroy this forest. Bulbasaur Uses: *Frenzy Plant.*
  15. Bank

The Story of Bank

Me: HUGHH HUHHHHHHH *Finds out I'm Stuck to a tree* Frick. !!!!Charizard Burn it all to the ground!!!!
  16. Bank

The Story of Bank

Me: A Wild Corviknight? *Throws a Pokeball to try and Catch it* Huh Weird I cant catch it. Oh well I have a @knightking to torture and dispose off. *Suddenly the Corviknight knocks me out instantly*
  17. Bank

Pokémon Snake Game

Scizor
  18. Bank

The Story of Bank

Me: What's That? *Looks into the distance* Good Gracious is that a boy all alone. T-h-a-t Al-m-o-s-t L-o-o-ks L-i-k-e Well Would you look at that it's @knightking. Perfectly Hanged for me to torture.
  19. Bank

Pokémon Snake Game

Scyther
  20. Bank

The Story of Bank

Me: ARRRGGGHHHH!!!... You're making me Angry Boy *Distorted Voice Starts To Reveal* Charizard track him down.
Top Bottom