Search results

1. DragonTamer

Mind Blown

Blacephalon can't learn Mind Blown? All the other moves it can learn are available at the move tutor, why is Mind Blown missing?
  2. DragonTamer

HW pokemon list

And a rotom at 18,-9 Is OP sure 18,-1 is a special area? All the places the NPCs are sending me to are areas you can't normally get to.
  3. DragonTamer

HW pokemon list

I caught Runerigus at 19,-10
  4. DragonTamer

temporary halloween event tp or to 3,0?

If you can't walk 5 tiles from home town, what business do you have being in a high-level event area? GetGud
  5. DragonTamer

Closed PlayMaker's Final Tourney [Ended]

for asking a question? what a joke. maybe it's a good thing, if you kick everyone out you'll be gone sooner.
  6. DragonTamer

All I am trying to say is: Again, I don't want it to sound like a complaint. But it looks as though some players were eliminated from round 1 because they didn't show up for their battles, and I do not wish to be disqualified from round 2. I don't think it is an unreasonable request to ask for...
  7. DragonTamer

i was just trying to ask for more information about when the battles would take place without complaining, I'm sorry if it came across as a complaint. I was more annoyed at this other guy providing unhelpful answers to a question that was directed to you.
  8. DragonTamer

And he's already logged off. I don't want us to get any grief from mods for "spamming his tournament thread" but you don't seem to be reading my messages fully or understanding the point I'm trying to make.
  9. DragonTamer

I'm not trying to be difficult, and I understand that round 1 is not over yet, but it was only through luck that I was online at the right time yesterday. It would be helpful if we could know the battle times for round 2 in advance.
  10. DragonTamer

when? all day every day? there is no indication in the host's posts about what time battles will happen or when he will be online, and he has to be online to give us the pokemon we're fighting with. we were asked to message the host with our region to make planning the battles easier but nothing...
  11. DragonTamer

that's unhelpful for those of us who do not have discord.
  12. DragonTamer

Some of My reasonable suggestions, please read everything (I'm sure you won't accept at least some of these suggestions but if you could, please) :D

even for a pokemon that can't faint multiple targets simultaneously, EV training is trivial once you know where to go.
  13. DragonTamer

Closed H20 gym!Pm me for a battle at 0'0

what do we get for beating you?
  14. DragonTamer

Some of My reasonable suggestions, please read everything (I'm sure you won't accept at least some of these suggestions but if you could, please) :D

Honesty is the best policy, and I'm just one random guy on the internet, no need to take what I say to heart. Maybe someone else will have more positive criticism.
  15. DragonTamer

Closed Forums Sheet Edit

is there a version that is editable by the community? if not, could there be? that might make it easier to update the "official" sheet compared to people listing coordinates in forum posts.
  16. DragonTamer

my 2 cents: as much no as possible to repels, they would render how this game actually plays pointless. black belt etc, meh. macho brace no, EV training is not even remotely difficult. nature rerolls, once natures work then maybe nature mints could be added (there's no need to create a new...
  17. DragonTamer

Closed Waiting for a mod to close this

maybe you should replace them i know someone who can run a level 50 dragon-type gym
  18. DragonTamer

Vivillon Hurricane Bug Buzz Stun Spore Giga Drain
  19. DragonTamer

Closed Waiting for a mod to close this

ACTUally it doesn't. I don't know what game you're thinking about, but in pokemon rise, leech seed doesn't do anything.
Top Bottom