Search results

1. DragonTamer

Mind Blown

Blacephalon can't learn Mind Blown? All the other moves it can learn are available at the move tutor, why is Mind Blown missing?
  2. DragonTamer

Closed Login Reward

Was I supposed to get login rewards for the 2 days I didn't log in?
  3. DragonTamer

DragonTamer's Trade Thread

I'm selling some things! These are the things I'm selling! If it's still shown here it's still for sale, this thread will be edited as Pokemon become available or are sold! If any of my wares are of interest to you, post here, or PM me in-game! STOCK SOLD OUT, COME BACK TOMORROW I also do...
  4. DragonTamer

Closed special character issue with guild name

my guild name isn't displaying correctly when displayed above a captured gym. it's fine everywhere else.
  5. DragonTamer

blocking and trade requests

Some noob kept sending me trade requests out of the blue, I accepted them, he added random pokemon and items, the first time I said thank you for the gift, the second and third and fourth time he asked for pokemon so I put something equally random from my team. He must not have liked what I was...
  6. DragonTamer

minor visual issue

was it effective or not lol
  7. DragonTamer

money clone still

the screenshots in the other thread someone just posted didn't really show anything but the moderator there's claim that NPCs work fine is incorrect. i definitely fought falco twice and received the full prize money both times.
  8. DragonTamer

chuck's poliwrath didnt faint

Top Bottom