Search results

1. Tatery1

Red dot thing

Have a red dot thing appear whenever you have unread messages in other channels. This will provide greater use to the guild channel, so you can actually see when someone is talking or trading.
  2. Tatery1

WOOLOO REVOLUTION

ALL PLAYERS OLDER THEN A MONTH WANTED CURRENT MEMBERS: ACTIVE: Tatery1 [Owner] Notevz001 [Officer] FloopyGoober [Trial] Floaty [Trial] Flickering [Trail] Ldndr [Trial] SEMI-ACTIVE: Tony0Stark [Trial] Yassmin [Trial] Lion255 [Trial] Sombodaeee [Member] INACTIVE: Vallelis [Trial]...
  3. Tatery1

Pokémon fusion!

Bringing back this game! use the link in the post to generate a fusion of two Pokémon! credit to Mike for giving me the link a long time ago share a picture of your favorite fusion! https://japeal.com/pkm/
  4. Tatery1

Closed Suggestion

I don’t know if this suggestion has already been made but maybe you could add bikes to game for people to ride on and it makes them go faster there could be like a bike shop in one of the towns
  5. Tatery1

Pokémon game

Hello basically the point of this game is to create a Pokémon you could create one with like combine two Pokémon or you could just make up a random one just reply to this post the Pokémon you create you could describe it or post a picture or whatever and yea
  6. Tatery1

The wooloo revolution

I have made a guild called the wooloo revolution it is a free to join guild if you ever want to join pm me in game or respond to this post you will get a free wooloo upon joining and I will do a couple giveaways in the guild once we get more players also wooloo are op so join :)
  7. Tatery1

Excavation event

What is there was a event where like you go around like a dig site and you try to collect fossils and after you collect a certain amount of fossils you go to like a npc who gives you one of the galar dinosaur Pokémon
  8. Tatery1

Hello

Hello my name is tater I have been playing this game for a while but I just made a account and yeah
  9. Tatery1

Tater shop

these are all for sale pm me in game if you are interested in buying or trading for them
Top Bottom