Search results

1. KingXaos

Foxy's Starter Pokemon Shop!!(UPDATED Apr 9)

I'm just going to say, but like.. IV percentage doesn't mean that much, what actually matters is the way stats are distributed. For example, a special attacker, say Noivern, can have 80% IVs and still have like 3 or 4 spA, and that's a bad Noivern... So instead take pictures of the IV page :D...
  2. KingXaos

Ult1ma's Trade Collection (Updated)

Can i see IVs, EVs of that empoleon? I don't have much to offer at the moment, but I'm sure I could scrap some stuff together.
  3. KingXaos

Closed Attack Ineffective

Ahhhh, I see. So it’s just how AOE works then
  4. KingXaos

Foxys Shop :) (Updated APRIL 4 )HAPPY EASTER

Eh. I’ll pass, sorry would also like to know IVs and price on axew
  5. KingXaos

Then... I don’t know lol
  6. KingXaos

You would have to check in game. I assume tailow is flying normal then? Because I know that my chandelure hit it before
  7. KingXaos

Closed Champions League

I was under the impression that most level 100 tourneys allowed literally everything, and rather 50 & 30 tourneys placed restrictions on pokes but... idk
  8. KingXaos

Marshtomp is water-ground, and since starly is normal flying, ground “matches” up with flying, making starly immune to marshtomps attacks whereas, tailow is just flying, so water matches up with flying, making tailow take normal damage from marshtomp
  9. KingXaos

QOL Suggestions

sorry, like half of it dissapeared.. will attempt to rewrite it 1) WASD or Arrow Key movement, and the ability to set hotkeys to different tasks, like releasing / returning the pokemon in slot 1, with the key 1, etc. 2) Private Chat Rooms, so players can create a room and invite other players to...
  10. KingXaos

Foxys Shop :) (Updated APRIL 4 )HAPPY EASTER

Price & EVs of both orange vulpix(assuming alolan) and pink starly?
  11. KingXaos

QOL Suggestions

1) WASD or Arrow Key movement, and the ability to set hotkeys to different tasks, like
Top Bottom