Search results

1. Proman123

Happy Gudi Padwa 2024

happy gudi padwa 2024 For all indians -------Gudi Padwa---------- The festival is linked to the day on which the Hindu god Brahma created time and the universe. To some, it commemorates the coronation of Rama in Ayodhya after his victory over Ravana, or the start of the Shalivahan calendar after...
  2. Proman123

Hi

Bye
  3. Proman123

------------【Divine Flame 】 Rebuilding-------------------

====HI am Proman123// real name Aarav========================================================================================================== ------In 2020 many ppl played pokemon rise and i also did and there were verry strong clans/teams like: Team Galaxy Team Aura Team Kupo Team chansy ect...
  4. Proman123

iArtMaker Costumes

How ro use it
  5. Proman123

EV AND LEVEL UP (TRUSTABLE)

I want this for me
  6. Proman123

Have a Good day 😊😊

Have a Good day 😊😊
  7. Proman123

Buying legendary poke

Hello There I am Proman123, I am looking for legendary or, pesudo -leg or shiny Pokemon Worth 6Mill If you are interested in selling pls let me know in forum aka here
  8. Proman123

me playing rise in schoo9lk lolll

me playing rise in schoo9lk lolll
  9. Proman123

Pokemon rise photography

xd red riding woper
  10. Proman123

Galaxy is recruiting members! <3

i want to join galaxy 2 You can join Galaxy2 upon entering Galaxy if you: - Have a full team of lvl50 pvp pokemon - Have at least three lvl100 pokemons yess i have it
  11. Proman123

Closed Pokemon Rise Regional Championship S1

sure just lill the form and read it all
  12. Proman123

yes Sure cuz i will be uploading every thing thats happens on dc to forums so yea sure u can join
  13. Proman123

10 members still peps comming
  14. Proman123

This people are in the tourny 1] @SSSTUDIOSofficial 2] @Proman123 3] @DRACOnBEAST 4] @Nola 5] @swordie113 6] @SeaMaster97 7] @Loona 8] @H9345898883 9] @RedDex1 10] @niceperson 11]@Akkie @akansha 12]@acool1
  15. Proman123

Continue the story

but he miss cuz the gf telles him to click this https://forum.pokemonrise.com/index.php?threads/pokemon-rise-regional-championship-s1.3901/#post-27783 and particapate in it as mike and proman has made it
  16. Proman123

Continue the story

jhon goes to starbux and finds his gf is the onwer of starbux john oders a knife and tryes to stab in thes girlfrend
Top Bottom