Search results

1. sceptile56

A bug about the quest

did u trade that evee
  2. sceptile56

Closed a tourney fr level 100

I literally dont have idea weather fissure works in rise i mean to say that participant should choose a move which is not immune to both fr example genger and lucario are immune. :):):) 2) if people are off fr using leggie in battle i dont have any problem but using slaking and rhyperior is...
  3. sceptile56

Closed a tourney fr level 100

1)same levels 50 rules to be followed ,but pokemon must be 100 (6v6) or (12v12) if 12 v12 there should be no repetation of the mons used in first round. will depend on voting system posted above 2) rhyperior/slaking banned or leggie 3)status move can be alowed namely toxic and falseswipe...
  4. sceptile56

Closed just a tourney with some prizes

me 2 in but since it not mention about status move and rhyperior /slaking i will be using them 😎😎
  5. sceptile56

Hall of Skems

200m fr grey iv magikarp :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  6. sceptile56

Theory : The Mods And Aspen Are Poke-World Criminals...

"karenga ya marenga":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  7. sceptile56

Pokemon Uno

greninja (blue , water)
  8. sceptile56

Closed short tourney

?
  9. sceptile56

finnaly the pokemon wold enymy had been hand so close this discussion rn:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  10. sceptile56

then should be hang to death dude :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  11. sceptile56

It is very important that I should clear one thing I mean to say Taliban =Aspen . Not promoting any antisocial activity through which world is going 🤗🤗
  12. sceptile56

Well but u should have read the moral based story that "Ekta hi jiban k Dharm" So keep in mind that moral I request u all guys to join the campaign of kicking criminals of the Pokemon world remember untill u become one it is easy fr Taliban to uprooted our revolt xD and rest i think...
  13. sceptile56

guys pls supports modiji swacch pokemon abhiyaan and let us raise the voice against them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::giggle:
  14. sceptile56

we should do funeral of those poor pokemon by lliting up candle:cry::cry::cry::cry:
  15. sceptile56

sath mein awaz uthaiga india thabhi to badhagi india
  16. sceptile56

Lmao Then dont sell any trashes to aspen the th illegal activities of our mods will came in to halt . i completely agreed with @Rayan8143 . i was abt to post this thread but he did this first what a telepathy:rolleyes::rolleyes:. so pokemon rise user lets us join together and raise our...
  17. sceptile56

Galaxy is recruiting members! <3

i can join if u gib me a member position from my hyperdragon accnt
  18. sceptile56

Recruiting Members

can i join from my hyperdragon accnt
Top Bottom