Search results

1. Eevee209

Game issue

i am having some game issues where i just see black screen but i can see others chatting but can not send msg what the issue?
  2. Eevee209

Scandinavian fakemon region

So i need some help, i am making fakemon region based on scandinavia but i do not know a good name nor a them any ideas?
  3. Eevee209

Gym locations

rock(0,0) grass(3,2) water(-2,4) fighting(4,-3) flying(-3,-5) steel(-6-2)
  4. Eevee209

Pokemon type Team discussions

So i am thinking of stating a one type team but i need your guys help with deciding the type so here is a pole to decide the type
  5. Eevee209

Pokemon rise photography

in this forum i'd love to see you in game pokemon doing something that looks funny or cute such as this
  6. Eevee209

Bounty Hunter Eevee

I am opening a new shop where i hunt any Pokemon or items( besides legendary, starters presdoes or shinies) 10k for common hunt 15k for unc hunt 10+ for a ev train poke can build up a certet price if wanted to submit a bounty request put ur username and the item or pokemon you want, and latter...
  7. Eevee209

Wooper poppers (fake cereal)

step right for the new lit cereal ( made with real whoppers )
  8. Eevee209

Christmas event ideas for this year

I was hoping i can pitch in some ideas for this year holiday event ( if there is one) plz send feed back Maybe can have it were the is some holiday emotes :) A select amount of poke be wearing a christmas related thing like pikachu wearing a hat and stanler having bells around his neck i was...
  9. Eevee209

Closed Secret Pokemon (canceled) T-T

I'm truly sorry i know haft of you will hate me but the game is canceled, there is a storm seeping through my town and i may have a outage and well rise is down so i have no choice but to cancel this game, but do not worry i'll try making it up 2 u all after the holiday breack (Jan 9)
  10. Eevee209

Closed I'm leaving rise T_T

I know what this may look like and some of you that were here last april first may think this is a joke but it is not this time, i'm actually leaving. I do not want to but my parent want me to quit playing game so yea here i am i will be holding a goodbye event tomorrow (Wednesday november 23)...
  11. Eevee209

so called cussing

it said i was cussing when all i wrote was my golurk says hi any help?
  12. Eevee209

ron of house 2 has some explaining to do

i was finishing a quest when i found this in the quest house of -1-18
  13. Eevee209

every eeveelution

i know the admins will say no but i'd love it if all 8 eevee evolution would be available and not just the original eeveelution and the shino evolution. what i mean is have it were you can get espeon from not jus quest but when eevee has max happiness in the day time he evolve to the espeon and...
  14. Eevee209

i have not been able to get into rise

the last time i was able to get on was on friday and oddly it had not let me in on monday or today, is there a glitch or something
  15. Eevee209

Closed Shadow Tournament

A shadowy tournament is rolling in and to thank the dark type ruler we will gift the a epic dark type tournament rules pokemon must be lvl 50-59 no legendary pokemon( to keep it fair) only dark type pokemon ( you can have dual types with a dark in it) the winner of this tournament will be...
  16. Eevee209

Closed More galar , new galar boxes and the new galar starters as a partner choice

it's been a long time since the galar region has came out and i think it could give players more pokemon to hunt and you all can still have the more op pokemon in boxes, it's just i'd love to see more grimmsnarls and persekers. another thing is we as well need to have the galar starters as a...
  17. Eevee209

LF Pokemon

i am Lf the following pokemon ( budget: 1.5 mill) - orange iv skorupi - pink to orange iv pancham or pangoro - kommo-o - umbreon or eevee - axew or evolves - good iv dark type pokemon - charmander or evolves i am usually on at 11:15 eastern time or we can compromise on a time ( eastern)
  18. Eevee209

random art

i am going to post some random art i did all over this year ( sry most of it evolves around other things like horror are, venom halloween but most is not pokemon sry ) i am sry for the people with a fear of clowns but this is one of my favorite drawings I did
  19. Eevee209

Closed kick out

i just got kicked out and it is still not letting me in i think it is a bug or someone is hacking me if someone knows something about it plz msg on this
  20. Eevee209

rando

LF poke
Top Bottom