1. B

Team beast

Id like to join
  2. B

Guild Blood Reminence recruiting AGAIN!

Ya my bad, lmao
  3. B

Group pm chats

Could we add a feature where we could add multiple people into a pm chat, for people that would like a more private conversation?
  4. B

Unsolved Rise Mysteries

if he was stuck on the island, he was most likely banned or left the game, ill investigate further
  5. B

Guild Blood Reminence recruiting AGAIN!

We have ranks that youll fall under which ill explain more later, we only have few members, new players are always welcome thanks allof u and have a great da
  6. B

Blood Reminence recruiting!

ok fhso ill send the invite and u accept it when u get on adisesh :D
  7. B

Closed Light weight pokemon tourney

that aint cry face my boi dats awkward face lol but thank you for the tips did u make that forum signature up or get it from somewhere?
  8. B

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites." The literal point of the tourney bruh apart from your poke has to be in a certain weight
  9. B

Oh and 4 pokes max please
  10. B

Thank you for Ash59aag for sparking this idea in me, heres the rules Pokemon have to be level 25-50 their weight has to be 80-125 lbs ( if you dont know your pokemons weight look it up) No draining moves 16 players max sign ups will just be here saying that youll participate and will end october...
  11. B

Closed Heavy Weight Championship (pokemon only 😅)

This is a very good idea It would be cool to do a lightweight one with pokemon weight being 80 lbs - 120lbs
  12. B

check your guild invites
  13. B

For sure ill send you a friend request and guild request
  14. B

Post in this thread if you want to join :D have a great day guys
  15. B

Hi! I have left KageYoshis team and decided to start my own Ill be recruiting members throughout this year and my span playing this game and once i quit ill make one of you the leader but that wont be for a while, anyways join ill show you the requirements and systems Join me an d the attempt...
  16. B

Team Sky Arisen

I’ve made my return!!! Glad to be an officer for such a great team unfortunately my computer broke so I haven’t been all but I do hope y’all are doing fine
  17. B

Closed more pokes or gyms plsss

or donate to our own guilds?
  18. B

Team Sky Arisen

Invite sent Kaz Welocme
  19. B

Team Sky Arisen

oh i can inv people to the guild okay will do
Top Bottom