Search results

1. B

Group pm chats

Could we add a feature where we could add multiple people into a pm chat, for people that would like a more private conversation?
  2. B

Guild Blood Reminence recruiting AGAIN!

We have ranks that youll fall under which ill explain more later, we only have few members, new players are always welcome thanks allof u and have a great da
  3. B

Closed Light weight pokemon tourney

Thank you for Ash59aag for sparking this idea in me, heres the rules Pokemon have to be level 25-50 their weight has to be 80-125 lbs ( if you dont know your pokemons weight look it up) No draining moves 16 players max sign ups will just be here saying that youll participate and will end october...
  4. B

Blood Reminence recruiting!

Hi! I have left KageYoshis team and decided to start my own Ill be recruiting members throughout this year and my span playing this game and once i quit ill make one of you the leader but that wont be for a while, anyways join ill show you the requirements and systems Join me an d the attempt...
  5. B

Closed Ash Greninja

So my suggestion no matter if caught or starter your greninja should be able to transform into ash greninja if you have 255 happiness and are at least level 45. just a suggestion comment if you agree. Thank you :)
  6. B

Closed My First Tournament!

Rules are simple, No mega evolutions, no slaking, and pokemon levels from 30-50! Max contestants are 16 contestants so far Pranay12
Top Bottom