Search results

1. C

Closed level up service plece3s

can add a place in all the towns.. when you asking for level up service that place whrite the names for exaple[ cicko are you aggre to give your pokemon on the user (user's name ) and 1(or more) k so go your pokeon at level 10(or in any ather level) so anywan can take our pokemon and run away...
  2. C

Closed Team AURA Mini Tourney

oohhhhhhhhh
  3. C

rare candies

why isnt a stone or a candie how level up pokemon?
  4. C

friend list

all my friend just isnt anymore in my friend list and 2 of them have give me back pokemon from level up service
  5. C

pokemon

and now i find and a pidgey from eevee209
  6. C

pokemon

i find a pokemon on 0-0 .. a parip.. any trainer isnt close but that pokemon was moving all over the town.... in one moment the pokemon stop to battle a wild pokemon and i see the name of the trainer.. that name i see (hailil09) ( i cant take a photo sorry) the i think to look on the city.... i...
  7. C

pokemon free how movs

sorry wrong chat
  8. C

going to be again tournamet?
  9. C

pokemon free how movs

i find a pokemon on 0-0 .. a parip.. any trainer isnt close but that pokemon was moving all over the town.... in one moment the pokemon stop to battle a wild pokemon and i see the name of the trainer.. that name i see (hailil09) ( i cant take a photo sorry) the i think to look on the city.... i...
  10. C

I whant to be.on the tournament too
  11. C

Closed Can we have a list with where is hind the mega stones?

I.think the game going to be better if we have a list with where is.hint the mega stones and we dont looking for.those for the rest of our lifes.
  12. C

Can we have a list with pokemon +stones

Yes but on anime starter pokemon evolve with stones on the game why no?
  13. C

Telephone playing

I can log in with my account but when I go on the game or is too zoom on (+100) or is too zoom out and the thinks I have all over my stuck(-100)
  14. C

Stones

Ok
  15. C

Can we have a list with pokemon +stones

Isnt better if we have a.list how.say how.pokemon can evolve and with how stones?? And why starters pokemon cant evolve with his stones like frakie or frogadier with water stone...?
  16. C

Daycare

I ask two times for level up service ... and my pokemon just despaired..
  17. C

Stones

On the anime if you give moon stone to muna evolves.. my ISN'T evolve.. and when I see that I try and with athers pokemon and stones like vulpix- fire stone ( I dont remebmer is was normal or alolan ) And ISN'T work too so if is a gluts can my money from moon stone return?
  18. C

Telephone playing

I can play for telephone or athers device except computer
Top Bottom