Search results

1. masterling

Online friend List Bug

I noticed that the friend list was not showing friends that are online. Even Though MarvelousStriker was on it was not showing. It was showing another friend online who just came, but when DRACOnBEAST came it didn't show them. It got fixed when I refreshed. But same problem was happening with...
  2. masterling

Closed No pokemon spwan?

While traveling I found this tile (-20,5) . And There were no pokemon. I first thought somebody killed them. But even though after waiting for sometime(enough for a pokemon to spwan) No pokemon spwaned. Neither did it show the invisible pokemon ("unknown") glich. The radar shows Regice and a...
  3. masterling

Closed Infinity Tourney II (ON HOLD WILL ANNOUNCE NEW DATES SOON)

Infinity Guild Tourney II The Second ever guild tourney will be starting soon. Prizes : @Tourney Champion role for #1 whitestar Prize Pool: 1M, 2M, Shiny Bidoof, Pupitar , Deino, Pinsirite #1 gets to pick 3 of them #2 gets to pick 2 of them #1 gets to pick 1 of them *This tourney is...
  4. masterling

Closed pokemon not attacking in battle hall

Sometimes my pokemon are bugged and don't attack in the battle hall. there is no msg of flinch, miss or any kind just it is like stuck there.
  5. masterling

Closed Bugs about Quest and TM

The quest are glitched and won't show in the list. I am unable to use a solarbeam TM on my exeggcute. Everytime it shows "Hello- Are you sure to continue" I click ok but still it won't allow me.
Top Bottom