Search results

1. P

in-game advertising

also i think mods should do catching contests every month instead of tourns like the bug one done recently...catching contests are funner, newbie friendly and every1 can participate
  2. P

in-game advertising

i mean if games like pokemmo which are basically original games ripoff have such a huge playerbase then rise should be having much more
  3. P

in-game advertising

like basically u can give players 1 gold for seeing an ad once a week
  4. P

in-game advertising

I think the game should start advertising in the game to create some revenue and the same revenue can be reinvested into improving game and advertising the game...as far as i know rise is one of the best pokemon games out there but not many ppl know abt it.i think the devs should try to...
  5. P

Shoppppppp

i also want the lucario..when do you come on?
  6. P

Shoppppppp

I want tht flagon…pls share ss of ivs
  7. P

Pro123's shop

Pm in game/disc or here to offer
  8. P

Closed LEVEL 50 ANYTHING GOES

I am in
  9. P

Closed Get your first shiny!

Interested
  10. P

Closed Blaze's tourney

me in
  11. P

Pro123's shop

Change of plan if u want the litwick and sandile ev trained u will hab to tell so and how much u will pay
  12. P

Pro123's shop

And I forgot to mention I prefer money but might trade and no noobish offers
  13. P

Pro123's shop

offer for them
  14. P

Pro123's shop

Basically I am a frequent safari visitor and do many poke hunts so have many poke but too lazy to sell them. If u r interested in anything post ur offer below and dm me in game this post will be frequently updated. (the sandile and litwick have pretty gud spread if interested in any will post...
  15. P

1m giveaway

I request mod to close post
  16. P

1m giveaway

Alright i have gotten 20 responses bit no1 is the winner the answer is Infernape, however carl said ash-greninja first and thats a close second so he wins 250k dm me when im on to collect prize
  17. P

Closed short tourney

Not gonna use false swipe thou
  18. P

Closed short tourney

Same
  19. P

Ult1ma's Trade Collection (Updated)

Mike I have 1 its munna 9 percent iv
Top Bottom