Search results

1. keiraisgood

Funny moments on rise :P

Hi! This is a game about the funniest moments here on rise you've experienced. I decided to do this because, well I was thinking and I remembered 2 years ago, something funny happened. I'm a pretty goofy person in the first place, so i probably have tons, but again, i'll start: I remember...
  2. keiraisgood

why am i recreating this

hi its me, your local idiot and lazy pokemon trainer, keiraisgood. I've been here 2 years, still the same. I like to talk, make friends, trade I collect ivs, so check out my shop thanks for visiting (I like waffles)
  3. keiraisgood

the kira shop

Hi guys! Here is a shop with all of my pokes for trade. LF: Common shinies Marshadow Orange+pink ivs Espeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, leafon, jolteon (Please send an inbox message if you have any of these, and will confirm if I want them.) Free safari junk for new ppl! Okk, we just hit 1k...
  4. keiraisgood

no pokes at 0,-1

Im not sure what happened, but there are completely no pokemon on 0,-1! I'm not sure if only i see it or not.
  5. keiraisgood

gold

raise chance of getting gold in battle pls. its kinda sad that u get gold really rarely.
  6. keiraisgood

machop not leveling up

My machop is at level 99, and ive been training it to get to level 100 but it just doesnt get there. Do i have to feed it candy to get it to work or sm?
  7. keiraisgood

Closed pokemon rise not loading for me-again

Pokemon rise is not loading for me again! Like last time, its just black. Plz fix!!! Im not sure its for everyone but its like that for me.
  8. keiraisgood

Pokemon hangman

Ok, hence the name, this is Pokemon hangman. Guess a letter, and the next time im on, ill say which ones are correct. 1 player=10 chances. After this, other players can invent some too! First one: 9 letters. A-Z Letz go!
  9. keiraisgood

the game

Look, this is a game about pokemon. (this is a comp but no prizes cuz im broke right now.) So... I will name the name of a pokemon. Count the letters and name a pokemon 1 letter more than the one the last player named. The last person with the longest mon name will win. (No prizes agen.) But I...
  10. keiraisgood

shiny starters

I think when someone starts the game, you know how everyone gets a starter? Maybe they should get an untradeable shiny as well when they start :3. As for the old members, they automatically get a shiny added to account at lv 10. If no, uh... thats depressing :(
  11. keiraisgood

my name is keiraisgood

Hi! My name is keiraisgood (Im not good but watever) my favorite mons are fairy types dark types and wooper :love::love::love: Ive been here for 1 year ..... ive known ezion kageyoshi and crunchymilk all my life.... I stoped playing for 6 months and now im back.... And ive upgraded from noob...
  12. keiraisgood

Pokemon rise login

Hi mike. Ive been having a bug issue with the login. So... i sign in with my normal stuff like yesterday, and when i go in... i click the word play and the screen is black. None of that server thing. No messages from anyone. Just black. My internet is normal and it doesn't say "Get Failed."...
  13. keiraisgood

Make Eevees wild but rare

Make eevees wild but rare! It's kind of boring with eevees from safari. Everyone likes eevee evolutions. Like me obvs. Kind of like wild registeel.
Top Bottom