Search results

1. precieuxvegeta

suggestions xd

add mount pokemons, and more lootballs
  2. precieuxvegeta

Increase guild gifts and login streaks

make that login straks and guild defending money gifts gives more than just 2/5k. maybe 30k
  3. precieuxvegeta

friends in minimap

make that you can see your friends in a dot like your character in the minimap, maybe with different colours or the one that there was time ago
  4. precieuxvegeta

New gyms

Add new gyms cuz i miss fighting npc trainers
  5. precieuxvegeta

Mini bosses

add some bosses that has 20% of chance of appearing in a tile, and when killed theat they drop some stuffs like gold, or money, or mega stones...
  6. precieuxvegeta

friend list thing

Make that the number of the tile in the friend list can change based on the biome, like if the friend is on a fire tile then the tile should be red color and so on...
  7. precieuxvegeta

Closed remove vikavolt from box

let vikavolt be onbtainable not in boxes. i can use thunder stones there
  8. precieuxvegeta

safari balls

increase the safari balls amount to 50 please. i can't even catch heracross here, and i just wasted 10k money
  9. precieuxvegeta

Move animations

Add some better move animations. Like flamethrower move from Charizard and other pokémons will apply a flame that expands and hits the
  10. precieuxvegeta

Healing pokes

Like you can see in the title, i suggest to make some pokémons (like Chansey) to be able to heal your team of 50% of their life every 5 minutes
  11. precieuxvegeta

Pokemon stuff and ideas

- Make that the player can achieve the control of the Pokémon instead of always his avatar. - Make that the right button clicked on a wild Pokémon just makes your own pokémons to attack him, and click again to cancel the action. - Mounts or speed shoes: add some sells in the mart so some...
  12. precieuxvegeta

I cant catch pokemons at 3,0 tile

Hello, i just reached 3,0 tile to catch a particlar pokemon, and i cant even catch one of the pokes in the tile
  13. precieuxvegeta

Lvl up restore

Make that pokes restore HP when they lvl up :D
  14. precieuxvegeta

Closed Black screen

i keep having black screensince weeks bruh. i want to play 1 more time xd
  15. precieuxvegeta

Pokemon lvl up idea

I think you should add the fact that the pokemons restores the energies and the HPs when they lvl up
  16. precieuxvegeta

Good Pokemon

Greetings. I would like Pokemon to teleport to their owner when they get very far away. It always happens to me hehe, and I always have to go to them and put them back in my Pokeball.
  17. precieuxvegeta

mega symbol

I recommend to add a mega stone symbol next to mega evolved pokemon because some can't tell if they are mega evolved or in the basic form
  18. precieuxvegeta

Closed Sign in problem

when i enter game it says server have been closed. i can't play
  19. precieuxvegeta

Closed More catches

I recommend adding more catches (max 2) to have more pokemon at a time. Thanks
  20. precieuxvegeta

Closed i can't see my quests :(

i accept a quest and doesn't appear in my quest list. I have to spend some time and check the forums
Top Bottom