Search results

1. venxd

pokemon erosion

a little something i and some players did for fun;);););):love::love::love:
  2. venxd

Closed REQUEST!

could we pls a pokemon battle theme song in BATTLE HALL to make battling more interesting, Thanks:sneaky:(y)
  3. venxd

trainer and pokemon

in-game name VENXD
  4. venxd

Pls consider!!

Recently we,ve been seeing a lot of changes in pokemon sprite and i want to say keep up the good work(y). But i suggest that haxorus,gallade and tyranitar sprite be changed as those guys are few inches taller than pikachu xD:cry:. and pls i know you guys are planning on adding more mega,s in the...
  5. venxd

Closed GADEVOIRITE

i wanna make a suggestion about mega gardevoir which will be a great asset to many of players as gadevoir excels in the taking down of fighting and dragon types which are mostly and popularly used in pokemon rise. its so sad to see a mega lucario and no mega gardevoir:cry::cry:, THANKS
  6. venxd

Mega Stones

i think that there should be a shop where they sell mega stones but it should be purchased with a lot of cash ( $1-2m poke cash),THANKS:unsure::unsure::unsure:
  7. venxd

Team warriors is recruiting members!!

our active officers so far are: huricane,bop,pokemonmaster3514 and buoyantxd we need more members to make our guild more useful to the community, THANKS we also try our best to educate new guys about pokemon rise without any exterior motive i am the guildmaster, and in the game i go by venxd...
Top Bottom