Search results

1. AshKetchem12321

Waiting for Players Ash Pokemon Tournament

Hi and I is Ash, and we gon do a ash pokemon tournament . As the name suggests, you may only use pokemon that ash has caught and used for more than 1 episode in the anime. These include: Pikachu Butterfree Charizard Bulbasaur Squirtle Tauros Primeape Pidgeot Snorlax Kingler Muk Lapras Heracross...
  2. AshKetchem12321

Closed 50s Tourney; Old times

Sup my guys! I am making a tournament level 50, but the only regions allowed are Kanto-Sinnoh(Gen 1-4) pokemon. Snorlax is not allowed. Dracometeor and Earthquake are not allowed. 1st prize is 50k and Rufflet and Espurr 2nd prize is a Pink iv Woobat 3rd prize is 5k and a Noibat 6 pokemon...
  3. AshKetchem12321

The Masters (Formerly MewHunters) is recruiting!!!!!!

Say your name below if you wish to join the guild, Masters. -First 1-3 to join will become officers - first 4-7 to join will become Members -first 8-Lower to join will become trial only for a limited time only fee for joining is 30k for the guild bank
  4. AshKetchem12321

Chat

Just a chat when servers are being worked on or you are bored.
  5. AshKetchem12321

Closed Dragons Tourney

This is my first tourney so bear with me. Most rules except all moves are allowed cause like draco meteor and stuff like that Only dragon types or dual type with one as dragon are allowed in this tourney There will only be a max of 16 people first come first serve Only dragons not allowed are...
  6. AshKetchem12321

Mew Hunters

Hello, I am the leader of mew hunters. if you want to join pm me ingame my username is AshKetchem12321.You can also put in this chat if you want and i will add you if you put your in game username.
  7. AshKetchem12321

Hello All!(Continued..)

So now to just gib u guys some facts bout me Name: AshKetchem12321 can call Ash tho its fine Gender:Male Age:10-18 thats for sure Nationality:Austrailian Language:English is my usual language, but i can speak Madarin and Spanish somewhat Favorite pokemon:Leggie is Yveatal, non leggie is...
  8. AshKetchem12321

Hello All!

Hello, my name is AshKetchem12321, as you might know me on Pokemon Rise. Now, i will tell you guys a bit about my journey as a pokemon trainer. I started with Chimchar, cause he would grow up to be a big boi Infernape. Then, after a while, I got my first friend on pokemon rise. Her name was...
Top Bottom