Search results

1. samd

Female Yampers.

I swear... I tried to catch a female yampers for my friend, but they were all male. I've caught maybe thirty so far. anyone to catch a female campers, post a screenshot on this thread, and give it to me will get 100k (a LOT for a yampers.) yampers coords are -1,0! go catch some!
  2. samd

some stuff i made.

3. samd

Alpha Pokemon

What if there are pokemon that have bigger sprites than others and spawn a higher level but as a very rare spawn chance, and all other pokemon that spawn in it's patch of grass are the same pokemon as the alpha pokemon. Alpha pokemon would also drop more money as regular pokemon drop $40-$100...
  4. samd

trainer battles

What if there were trainers in random routes (not towns) that fight you like the trainers in gyms and give you maybe the kind of items you give from lootball or some cash, and if you lose they take some cash (unless you dont have cash XD) and the farther away they are from 0,0 the higher level...
  5. samd

PMs

Instead of having pms all be their individual box crowding up the screen (I know you can hide them, but they still take up space) could you just have a tab in the chat like how there is a guild, trades, global, and battle. It would be in-between guild and discord, and it could either have the...
  6. samd

Snom Tribe rebuilding.

PumpyMoon is gone i will make new snom guild. If you were on the old snom guild, join the new one
  7. samd

Friend List Bug

8. samd

reversed time

So, the game kicked me. My Solrock just a second ago was lvl 73 and my weavile was level 50. It reversed time. before i was kicked, i was in the 2,9 pokecenter. now i am in 4,6. What is going on??!!!
  9. samd

Training Specific EVs :D

training the following EVs: Atk, SpAtk, SpDef 75k per ev Please prepare Pokémon with Aoe and don't make it low level. Pm me in chat!
  10. samd

Snomgre

Yes Just Yes
  11. samd

Bug game

Essentially, post screenshots of hilarious bugs for people to see. i'll start with one in 3,2 most people have probably seen. poor tree
  12. samd

THE SNOM GAME

so basically you start by typing snom, then the next person types snomnom thens snomnomnom, and we will see how long we can make it (once it gets really long just copy and paste and add an extra nom)
  13. samd

message blocked

I said: you can't make an alt with the same name in global, and it said the message has been blocked for containing: anal I am confused
  14. samd

EGG is recruiting if you want to join EGG pm me 🥚🥚🥚

We welcome any players experienced or not. if you want to support the guild, you can add to the balance.
  15. samd

Water pokemon on radar

When you go into a water area, and look on the radar, only the pokemon that spawn in the grass are on it like zigzagoon, slakoth etc.. The pokemon who spawn ONLY on water are just not there I really hope the devs are planning on adding it to the radar, if not please read this and consider it!
  16. samd

Closed CHAOS TOURNY!

Here's the rules. This is a battle royale. each person uses one pokemon only. level 100 pokemon, but i'm fine wif ppl who only hab lvl 99 XD. It's gonna be chaos, so the only banned moves are AOEs and false swipe! (status moves and fake out ARE allowed!!!):devilish::devilish: Also, legend are...
  17. samd

Closed a map of 0,0 for starters

on the top is the entrance to the fire tile and on the bottom is the entrance to the grass tile :)
  18. samd

Closed can the suspicious shopper tell you the price first?

The suspicious shopper is a npc to evolve certain pokemon. after you click on her, she tells you the pokemon you can evolve. if you click on one of the pokemon, she evolves them immediately, without telling you the cost and taking money out of your account. I find this VERY irritating, because i...
Top Bottom