1. JustMonika

Waiting for Players GIGA GIVEAWAY

Lol why is 404 banned
  2. JustMonika

Closed Shadow Tournament

why no shinies:cry:
  3. JustMonika

Closed i suggest...

Wrong place to ask for a unban, make a thread in....Ban Appeals Section:whistle:
  4. JustMonika

Hall of Skems

6 lvl 100s for Sh Riolu
  5. JustMonika

A 3 yr late intro but hi

Why u give away shiny mawile then —.—, 3 years late introduction nice lol. we share similar favorite colors tho;)
  6. JustMonika

Closed Shinies Giveaway Tourney Pt. 1

Heres the The tournament Brackets! https://challonge.com/27vr54k5.svg -Converse with your Opponent for a battle time. -Look for either Me, Mike, or Groot to Referee the match. I can be online usually around 10AM to 10PM EST Tourney will start August 23! Good Luck everyone!
  7. JustMonika

Registration is closed! all of the following players listed have registered for the Tourney! Players: DBOSS kazume25 recperoburst dakshith RoninRevived JaiPramodKumar shashankp1 EzionX11 NAMOR Yuveltal Ash59daag darkboi23 Dundee Pro123 KB001 bloodybeast Groot Airsurfer Ishita player404...
  8. JustMonika

Moves with status effects as their secondary effect are fine
  9. JustMonika

https://discord.gg/ctU5Xn5qjH New Discord Link, other one expired.
  10. JustMonika

Mike answered the first 3 so i'll answer the rest 4 - just reply here saying that you want to join and ill register u 5 - thank you for reminding me about false swipe, I’ll add that move to the ban list ^.^
  11. JustMonika

Ban-to prohibit the use, performance, or distribution of
  12. JustMonika

Greetings everyone! I'm here to annouce a Pokemon Rise Tourney! As I dont have the will to collect anymore Pokemons, I'll just give away my awesome shinies to you guys. I'll be conducting two Tourneys one around the end of August and the 2nd one at the end of Setember so be ready!!! August...
  13. JustMonika

Closed Tourney Ideas

Few problems like: -Types with few weakness Or many resists will dominate as they will the least chances of getting curbstomped by their weakness like electric and ghost -What happens if you battling against a team that you're disadvantage, and certain types are more often the primary type of a...
  14. JustMonika

Closed Tourney Ideas

How would monotype even work here .-.
  15. JustMonika

Closed 2 Battle Hall Suggestions

it can be like in mainline games, where the max lvl is say 50 but if u are using pokes That’s under level, they will stay that level and if u using a Poke over level 50 they will revert to 50 for the battle
  16. JustMonika

Battle items

Can we have more battle items to give Pokémon battles more diversity, help mediocre pokemons to be better in battle, and help us ev train. I think the ones we should get are: -Focus sash -Leftovers -Life orb -Air Balloon -Black Sludge -Expert Belt -Bright Powder -Rocky Helmet -Scope Lens -Wide...
  17. JustMonika

Hall of Skems

Mega Scizor for Shiny Heliolisk
Top Bottom