Search results

1. V

Closed Problematic Play on Mobile Device

I been trying out this game on different browsers - Opera, MS Edge and Google Chrome. I find that it is really in need of a new web design, for the small screen(phones/ tablets) Problems I found across all browsers I tested: 1) The icons(Player bag, Gold Store e.g.) lining the upper right edge...
  2. V

Closed Reduce EV NPC

With the ev-clearing system already in-game, I am sure such NPC is not needed. It is better if we can get special zone where all wild spawns gives the same evs(Maybe a new safari zone delicated for ev-ing battles) I did suggest a exp-locking feature for the game but it is not going to happen...
  3. V

Closed clothing

I do think a category only for 'added effects', like for snowflakes(mentioned), firey sparks, fairy dust e.g. will be good. Bags, be it hand bags or backpacks, is a staple item in the original handheld games. I wonder why there is no category for it.
  4. V

Closed Stadium for Tournaments

We could use a new stadium for max raid battles(is that what it is called?) and fight a NPC G-Max pokemon boss. Just a thought ;P
  5. V

Closed Buy And Sell Pokemons

You meant a Gobal Trade center? Sort of like a trading method that works even one player is offline? That will be great but, not likely it will be added to this game... Or you meant a new pokemart that will sell pokemons only? We have a gold store that does that already and a LAB that buys...
  6. V

Lols, nobody miss me, that is true! Doing good in life? Hopefully better than me :)

Lols, nobody miss me, that is true! Doing good in life? Hopefully better than me :)
  7. V

No matter where you all are, be safe and have fun, playing :)

No matter where you all are, be safe and have fun, playing :)
  8. V

Hello!

Hi there, hope you been enjoying the game. All the best, in game and in life!
  9. V

Eggs and breeding

BREEDING IN THE FUTURE? Any evidence of that, from the game development team? Is this fake news?
  10. V

2 Item suggestions

I will play this game forever if they add eviolite... Which they will NEVER do so =P
  11. V

Lock Feature on the Favourite Pokemons

If we can have different PC boxes or PC marking system(From Gen 3 games I think), there is no need for a safety lock. However, it will be nice to have optional anti-leveling lock on pokemons, to prevent experience gains.
  12. V

Art by Aethlachil

Nice works. A growing number of artists playing pokemonrise. Interesting :D
  13. V

Alakazam Theory

Maybe pokemons, like this alakazam, cannot receive free healing at the pokecenter, without a real trainer. Therefore, it is providing a service to earn some buck to get healed?
  14. V

Closed Suggestions on battling

Cut scenes will make the server more laggy than it is. I rather have more overworld animations for our battles. It can be good, if there is a LAB NPC who can remove mega stones from your pokemon, and sent the de-evoed Pokémon to your PC instantly.
  15. V

Beginner's Guide

Good work; Will love to see more of such guides for newcomers.
  16. V

Dazzling gleam tm

Sludge wave and snarl TMs as well, please =D
  17. V

BEST EARLY FLYING TYPE POKEMON (POLE)

Mega Pidgeot will be awesome unsing hurricane but in this game, there is no such ability "No Guard", making it not quite as great as it can be. Talonflame is also a similar case, as it is only known to be good only with the ability "Gale Wings" but it does gets strong moves in "Flare Biltz" and...
  18. V

Guild Leader Reinstallment[REJECTED]

It seems to be too much troubles, for the admins. I understand. Please close this thread. I will join another guild or make my own(unlikely as guild system is still broken for me - myself as leader cannot change name/colour e.g. in the past) Thank you, for all of your time.
  19. V

Thank you Ash_Wolf. Now is all up to the admins and if I am lucky enough, to be the leader of the lost clan. I can only pray for myself... ...
  20. V

Guild Name: Wolves of Johto Guild Tag: WOLF Current Leader: There is no leader! New Candidate Leader: Vergeboard Reasoning: I am the only member, there is no leader or officers. I want to bring back this guild from the ashes, please let me do so.
Top Bottom