Search results

1. HyperDrive

Closed Chat innapropriate words bug

This bug is already known to the staff I believe. I assume somewhere along the line you said ''Aspen is....'' and even though the letters are separated by a space, it still triggers the filter.
  2. HyperDrive

SOME SUGGESTIONS [UPDATED] {8/28/2022}

Nope, I was here when we had em, they were taken away tho
  3. HyperDrive

SOME SUGGESTIONS [UPDATED] {8/28/2022}

I agree on the first part, but I'm sure arrow controls will come back, as it was stated prior and following their removal, that they would be added back. The removal of arrow movement is only temporary.
  4. HyperDrive

Closed The Soviet Union is Recruiting Members

^^^^^^^ Yes, we have continued our operations, and if you would like to join then make a reply on this thread or message me in-game. As long as you are an active player and treat everyone with respect, you will maintain a membership in the Soviet Union[USSR], or even get a promotion.
  5. HyperDrive

trash😉

Is the Kingdra still around, and if so, how much?
  6. HyperDrive

Lol, hey guys, I've been perm banned so my new account is @HyperDrive, hope to see youguys online.

Lol, hey guys, I've been perm banned so my new account is @HyperDrive, hope to see youguys online.
  7. HyperDrive

EpiMart Reincarnated ~~Updated 12/5/23

$1, beat that @dahon
  8. HyperDrive

Harder Pokemon Snake Game

Same Rules as normal Pokemon Snake Game, EXCEPT, you have to use images so I'll begin
  9. HyperDrive

ampharos 120k
  10. HyperDrive

are you starting an auction >:)
  11. HyperDrive

I'll take Ampharos BUT ill give 90k instead
  12. HyperDrive

Solved pokemon gone

maybe not be so rude about it? I know how to read, I just didn't look at Mike's responses. People like you are what makes me not like Rise as much as I used to.
  13. HyperDrive

Filter Issues

An example below of my message being removed and the message i typed in the box: ''I don't think guilds get deleted after perm bans, but I'm no expert'', and the reason for being deleted is containing the word ''rap*''. I'm sure you can see the issue.
  14. HyperDrive

Filter Issues

Hello, theres a glitch where my messages will not be sent on global because of it containing a foul word which wasn't in my message. It's not something that needs to be looked into immediately because it's not that serious, but I ask that maybe it's looked into when one of you have free time...
  15. HyperDrive

Solved pokemon gone

Also, maybe you deleted it to Aspen? Maybe a sibling logged on and trolled you?
  16. HyperDrive

Solved pokemon gone

I love those Nicknames for your charizards!
Top Bottom