Search results

1. D

Nature modifier and 1 iv reroll (for holding gym awards)

the nature modifier randomizes the nature and 1 iv reroll, you can only reroll 1 iv stat (you get to select one iv, not as affective as the iv rerolls) for if you have more than 1 bad stat
  2. D

trolling items and other ideas

ooh also checkpoints on my dungeon idea (of course, it's just a suggestion) so abra don't teleport people all the way back just to the last check point :P
  3. D

but it'll be so much more interesting!
  4. D

as a reward for holding a gym, you should give us snowballs to throw at people, where they freeze and stay in one place for like 1 minute or if you can't throw it at them by clicking their sprite, people can just do /snowball (username), spy cameras where you can tail people for rare pokemon by...
  5. D

Alternating Colors For Guild Tag

I think we should add alternating colors per letter. That way it will make it so guild owners can make their guild tags a bit more unique and personal to their guild. But I would like to add that the guild should have to be level 7 for them to unlock this function so they have to earn it
  6. D

Shiny Beheeyem

2.8m
  7. D

Private Group Messaging

I suggest there should be a thing where there's a host, and people have to request to join the private group chat, and the host gets to decide to accept or decline or disband the entire chat altogether. So there isn't just a bunch of pms covering up your screen, also gives the player whose the...
  8. D

Closed June Battle Tournament

pacific, 4 o'clock PM
  9. D

Closed June Battle Tournament

Also, can you make it afternoon on Saturday, preferably after 4 o'clock? My dad's supposed to be picking me up and I don't want to be afk during the tournament :P
Top Bottom