Search results

1. S

Decreasing value of money

people want it for sets at times but yeah it should be valued more or the gym capture prices should be made to 1k or else every other guy will have the money
  2. S

no leggie value has been increased if so then registeel would be 5m now
  3. S

i don't see any increase in value of stuff
  4. S

yeah this one too
  5. S

I suggest that the money amount we get from capturing gyms should be reduced. Due to the current amount being 10k per gym people capture about 50 gyms per day earning over 500k per day. This continuous capturing of gyms increases the value of ingame money as well as hard cash from store. I would...
  6. S

Closed skribbl tourney when rise is down..request staff to join

i will post a link of skribbl room when rise is down just a fun tourney with best of 3 games winner gets 100k and a ralts :) it'll be held only after seeing the number of people joining just a fun game for everyone to enjoy :)
  7. S

skribbll

https://skribbl.io/?IVD3Y6ZgLpjl join all
  8. S

skribbl join in

https://skribbl.io/?oif0apPBzESa link
  9. S

BidOOF event

i said the registering time was till 5pm only okay drop me a message on discord when you're online i'll think about what to do
  10. S

BidOOF event

EVERYONE please train your bidoofs time extended till 19th April 11AM IST due to difficulties faced by trainers
  11. S

Closed bidOOF contest instructions

yes you can i'll give you time till 5
  12. S

GUYS DO NOT EVOLVE YOUR BIDOOF IT"S A BIDOOF TOURNEY NOT BIBAREL TOURNEY
  13. S

BidOOF event

Guys please report on time 11am IST
  14. S

BidOOF event

yes
  15. S

BidOOF event

your ingame name?
  16. S

BidOOF event

what's your ingame name?
  17. S

Pokémon Snake Game

ghastly
  18. S

Instructions for bidOOF event :- the instructions are divided into 3 parts as per the event Part I :- Catching 1. on 17th April IST(indian standard time) 11am all trainers will be given a certain coordinates to catch a bidoof 2. a certain time limit of an hour will be provided to catch the...
  19. S

Pokémon Snake Game

sandshrew
Top Bottom