Search results

1. L

Closed Nick Namer Bug

I just noticed after renaming my 3rd pokemon but i noticed that it dosent charge 5k for renaming pokemon i hope this isnt considered abusing as i just noticed right now | Screen shot below shows my money hasent been charged| Note look at the pokemon names to see the diffrence
  2. L

Closed Pokemon not getting xp

My level 4 Swablu cant get xp and its killing pokemon help?
  3. L

LvGxKillua - How i found the game-

Hello im a 14 year old boy living through life with loads of tech. I came from a game called PCG (Twitch pokemon Bot) i been playing pokemon planet throughout my life but thought isnt it time to discover more i saw a yt video of a game that Dosent let you get into battle schene???? i made an...
  4. L

Chat Ban Notification

When your banned and a person/friend pms you can there be a alert in the pms that "This person has been chat banned" so the person dosent think there being ignored it would help alot!
  5. L

Closed Chat Block

When i say its not even fresh because its white iv it says its blocked for containing the word s*it
  6. L

Closed Areas not able to pass through

In some places of the map the white boarder meaning you can pass on to another area dosent work for example on the top of 0,0 the lava area you cant leave it nor the water briges
Top Bottom