2. HarshanG

I CANT LOG IN

oh ic anyways emman i whopped u in pogo
  3. HarshanG

I CANT LOG IN

I HAVE RECOVERED MY OLD ACCOUNT BUT IT SHOWS THIS:
  4. HarshanG

Closed pokemon rise version of race across the world

the race would start probably next year to gather more members and to make it more official so ye ig
  5. HarshanG

I see mike... there is a time limit of 30 minutes to get to the other town( because of people fainting and having to find the town) also there is a level cap for how many players you defeat 5 levels per opponent defeated. you can buy or use items such as potions and antidotes but you cannot...
  6. HarshanG

Closed poor umbreon stuck in tree at 3,2

well I would first change the pokemon invasion in gym hall 0,0
  7. HarshanG

How to play: 1.) you will all start off in 0,0 and you would be given a town coord which would eventually lead you to the opponent your facing. Then, if you defeat him, you obtain his/her pokemon and use it in your team, there is no rejection to the request of pokemon 2.) the only way to add...
  8. HarshanG

th The race part comes in that you have to reach specific towns that is told by us and also i was saying that if u want to have the pokemon on ur team, you have to ask your opponent, and they must give it to you
  9. HarshanG

u can also use ur own if they meet the requirements soft
  10. HarshanG

If tehre is any admin, mod or any person plz respond by atleast responding if it is good
  11. HarshanG

Shoppppppp

i want axew for 50,000
  12. HarshanG

kitty's shop !! ☆ updated november 28th, 2022

umm white IV vaporeon for 200000
  13. HarshanG

write down who are particpating e.g (Participator's name) (what type poke you are using) (yes or no if using your own poke?) (agree to the T&C above(yes or no?))
  14. HarshanG

race across the world is a TV series which people race across the world. what we are doing in rise is this: we are going to give one poke to each participants, (between green and blue iv)(level 10) they may choose which poke type to choose from as listed below: fire- magby water- lotad grass-...
  15. HarshanG

Closed Waiting for a mod to close this

i am gonna be ice gym leader because Paxn guy is no there and i am available everyday So can I?
  16. HarshanG

Pokémon Snake Game

darkrai
  17. HarshanG

---suggestions----

i wish that you can get more exp and get statistics of finding a pokemon in the radar
Top Bottom